The Challenge Season 35: “Total Madness” Trailer + Cast (premieres 4/1/2020)

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
EXWbOZGUMAAFNrh

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Rogan didn’t win shyt :pacspit: shouldn’t have gotten a red skull for an Incomplete.

And I don’t even really dislike him but that’s not technically a W.

Fukk MTV for dragging this shyt out for an entire week. :beli:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Nelson's not wrong for his frustration, how the fukk you drop the very first puzzle piece :mjtf:

It's one thing to not physically prepare for a season, but Aneesa showed up in the worst shape of her life :mjlol: Like Bananas said she's skating by on OG status so far, should've gave her roster spot to a girl who can actually compete.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I like this season based off the fact “YOU MUST” go into elimination
I mean that’s cool and all but I don’t like this rogan and Dee shyt... those two IRK me. I love this whole truce with Wes & Johnny. That’s the best move in years. But I just don’t like Rogan. He’s not even a good heel, he’s just a cocky fukkwad. Bro got a win by the skin of his teeth and he’s tryin to prove that he’s worthy. :comeon:Ok we get it.
I just don’t like his method of game play. :manny:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I mean that’s cool and all but I don’t like this rogan and Dee shyt... those two IRK me. I love this whole truce with Wes & Johnny. That’s the best move in years. But I just don’t like Rogan. He’s not even a good heel, he’s just a cocky fukkwad. Bro got a win by the skin of his teeth and he’s tryin to prove that he’s worthy. :comeon:Ok we get it.
I just don’t like his method of game play. :manny:

Oh no, no denying that... he is a fukkboi..... he was garbage last season too. It is what it is and his time will come

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I appreciate jay trying to stand up for himself but that was a :picard: level showing in the challenge

Jenna reclaims her crown of biggest emotional idiot from dee. Zach is a scum bag ass hole. All these girls like trash bags :dead:

Bananas and Wes really thriving right now :wow: we needed this energy years ago :banderas:

Kailah as usual feeds into the bullshyt per usual. Played the hell out of her :mjlol: that was wild creative tho putting the pictures on the ceiling :russ:

Lol at josh continuing to be a big dumb fukk.

Anessa needs to go home and be a family women. It’s beyond embarrassing at thus point she’s done nothing for years