The Challenge Season 35: “Total Madness” Trailer + Cast (premieres 4/1/2020)

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
lol i saw this thread on the first page and had to check to make sure this was real :heh:

I watched this shyt back in 2002 when the bmx guy was hosting and the Miz was buddies with the big titty black girl. I remember some mountain dew type cacs but that bald breh alton was like the '92 Jordan of that shyt :russ:

How the fukk is this still on and this mt dew cac CT still participating 18+ years later? :mjlol:

I take it the Miz is the most successful of that OG real world/road rules challenge cast, if a number of em still coming back for them checks
blast from the past

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Yeah that Wes and bananas clip popped up on my feed too.. seeing as how they’re both still cool after filming the season, I guess they don’t end up turning on each other after all :leon:

That's exactly it I watched it think ok they cool stil that means no real beef they had during season.

And then 2 I like hearing the slip ups wit editing tricks they tell or shyt that happened that got edited out.

It's funny they keep sayi. There's never been a season like this but the season they had The Island was like this. U had 2 win an eliminition to get a key to win in finale. Every cast member says they hate dat season but there was so much BS n tomfoolery I luv that year.

daemonova

Daps
Regional ethnicities collide as Nany and Mattie got beef

daemonova

Daps
:russ: nikkas just so used to it by now

didnt even realize that :mjlol:
You got be malicious with now, it aint just a fight anymore.

Nelson got kicked off because of a push and a punch. Cory got kicked off because of a face plant

It hard to prove girls being malicious, not since the Melissa kaliah fight, them hoes was going at it