The Challenge Season 35: “Total Madness” Trailer + Cast (premieres 4/1/2020)

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I told y’all Jay was not to be messed with back in episode 1 :whew:the sad part is a lot of people in the house will probably STILL see him as a lay up even after eliminating CT smh. I called CT getting eliminated as soon as he took off his jacket ong.

Dee with her retarded ass. Dumb ass high school head games. She seriously fukked up in the head.

Rogans beaver coat :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I just saw this episode again (Pluto TV Challenge Channel Dirty 30) for the first time in a while and it was worse than I remembered. fukkin disgraceful how Leroy reacted to that shyt. This racist bytch calls him a "black muthafukker" and a nikka (which they edited the footage out) and he does nothing. The crazy thing about it is all of the white people in the room (Johnny, Tony, half and half Dario, Derrick) don't say shyt either. Johnny throws a pillow at her while she was walking away and she assumes Leroy threw it and hits him in the face with a pillow and Johnny sits there laughing. Cowards man and Johnny is the one who he sucked up to the next few seasons b/c he thinks they're buddies. They make her go to a hotel for the night and she comes back the next morning and doesn't even really apologize. She ignores Nelson and Leroy in the same room and ask to speak to Tony and ask him what happened like she doesn't know.
TJ comes in and doesn't really say shyt about it just ask who is up for elimination and Leroy has to bring it up and she gives a half ass apology. MTV does absolutely nothing and Leroy ends up saying "I'm sorry" before her:mindblown:. This bytch stays on the show and has no repercussions and even pats Leroy on the back saying he handled it the right way........NOT ONLY THAT the racist skank actually votes in a black man Nelson for elimination. WTF kind of bullshyt was that?:pacspit: And Leroy says nothing else. I had to change the channel after that shyt b/c I was so pissed and disappointed. It was bad...very bad. I will say this though the only person that really spoke up was Jemye. She said some real shyt. shyt was shameful to watch and MTV actually protected her by cutting the footage of her calling him a nikka.:snoop:

You gotta remember these shows are heavily edited. That whole exchange and Camila storming krazy and Leroy was hours long. Many cast members spoke up they jus edited out. They talked about this long time ago on Twitter on what was left out n shyt.

Jus like even the votes on Nelson didn't happen in that order they edited the order of each person pick to change the sequence. 90% of this show is edited down.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
You gotta remember these shows are heavily edited. That whole exchange and Camila storming krazy and Leroy was hours long. Many cast members spoke up they jus edited out. They talked about this long time ago on Twitter on what was left out n shyt.

Jus like even the votes on Nelson didn't happen in that order they edited the order of each person pick to change the sequence. 90% of this show is edited down.
Don't want to throw off the thread so I'll put up spoilers. I haven't seen yesterdays episode. I'll speak on it later
I'm aware of the show being edited and how certain things don't line up like they make it seem on TV but let's not make that an excuse for what actually happened. Bottom line her and Tony voted Nelson in regardless after the blowup the day after regardless of the order of the vote and from what the cast was saying on Twitter it was way worse than what they filmed. The chic called Nelson a nikka and nothing happened.

If anything the editing was done in her favor to make her not look like the total racist piece of shyt she is. And then she tries to blame MTV for being racist towards her bc they told her to leave for the night.

Don't know why this chic was even allowed back on the show and this wasn't really that long ago. It was 2017.

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
Random episode thought:

I was surprised when Jay beat CT,also if you notice when he jerked the door open he hit himself right in the face with it,I know that hurt

Dee let's lt be known to everyone when she wants to fukk someone in the house lol

Jay knew right away that she was using him and it was akward when he was trying to curve her

Bananas was legit happy that Wes didn't turn on him :mjlol:but you know it's gonna happen soon

I didn't understand why those girls randomly voted for Nelson

I can't decide if I like Ashley or not :jbhmm: I used to hate her but she's not so bad anymore

I wonder if one of the twist is that Jay can use one of the red skulls to save himself from elimination like a extra life on a video game :ehh:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Random episode thought:

I was surprised when Jay beat CT,also if you notice when he jerked the door open he hit himself right in the face with it,I know that hurt

Dee let's lt be known to everyone when she wants to fukk someone in the house lol

Jay knew right away that she was using him and it was akward when he was trying to curve her

Bananas was legit happy that Wes didn't turn on him :mjlol:but you know it's gonna happen soon

I didn't understand why those girls randomly voted for Nelson

I can't decide if I like Ashley or not :jbhmm: I used to hate her but she's not so bad anymore

I wonder if one of the twist is that Jay can use one of the red skulls to save himself from elimination like a extra life on a video game :ehh:

Na breh.... we Team Hate Ashley over here. Don’t let it fool you she ain’t shyt. Yea Johnny ain’t either, but if this was wrestling this like 2 Heels that don’t get along.

Don’t fall for her fake crying this ep, you see in the next moment she be talking shyt and be acting high and almighty. She ain’t changed

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Na breh.... we Team Hate Ashley over here. Don’t let it fool you she ain’t shyt. Yea Johnny ain’t either, but if this was wrestling this like 2 Heels that don’t get along.

Don’t fall for her fake crying this ep, you see in the next moment she be talking shyt and be acting high and almighty. She ain’t changed

First of all, who's random ass drink was on the table

Bayleigh pretty tall and pretty thick in comparison to the rest of them chicks

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

First of all, who's random ass drink was on the table

Bayleigh pretty tall and pretty thick in comparison to the rest of them chicks

It’s only about 2 or 3 more eps till she has another fake breakdown and cries/screams she wants to go home.

She is fake though, she just need to own it. Just because you’re nice don’t mean you’re fake. Some of the nicest people on that show been the fakest. Wes is a PRIME example, for the most part he will be nice to set you up and get your guard down then the moment an opportunity comes he will snake you.

She should also know ever since that Challenge she took all that money (whether right or wrong) no one was ever finna trust her again.

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
Dee bout the only one of these chicks I find way more attractive w/o makeup than with it :leostare:

Also these casts need to quit dikkriding CT like he's fukking Thanos or something. Even the big dudes on the show dont want the smoke w/ him :scust:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
lol i saw this thread on the first page and had to check to make sure this was real :heh:

I watched this shyt back in 2002 when the bmx guy was hosting and the Miz was buddies with the big titty black girl. I remember some mountain dew type cacs but that bald breh alton was like the '92 Jordan of that shyt :russ:

How the fukk is this still on and this mt dew cac CT still participating 18+ years later? :mjlol:

I take it the Miz is the most successful of that OG real world/road rules challenge cast, if a number of em still coming back for them checks