The Challenge Season 35: “Total Madness” Trailer + Cast (premieres 4/1/2020)

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Rogan and Dee are perfect for each other. They both are idiots and love relationship drama.

The Unholy Alliance actually working :wow:

Dad bod CT back at it again living off shyt from 15 years ago. Lol at “don’t make it weird bro” :mjlol:

Next twist is he prolly gonna have to lose all his skulls before he’s eliminated.

Hammer

Banned
Daps
anyone have a link/stream to tonights episode? this show impossible to find online the night its on smh

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
So dee n Rogan are not dating not bf/gf. She mad cous he flirting wit a nxt tings, so she hooks up wit a nxt dude 2 piss em off. Then dat starts an argument n now she's cheesed n he's cheesed. N she's sayin well it's his fault for flirting wit a g when he's single and she's single. Wtf?

Dis is da exact type of gyal I avoid. Playin gms starting drama for no fukkin reason.

N best part shes cllin em her ride n die. When he tried 2 given da boy last yr behind ya back

But wait then u sd Ashley ur workin wit she's on ur side, but last wk u sd Jenny was ur number 1 n tori was ur number 2 so now Where's Ashley in dis.

Dis bish maad fukkin confused

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Leroy let Camilla call him a nikka and he didn't do shyt :camby::camby::camby:

Then had all the white people come on and tell him he handled it the right way. Leroy been tridddash.
I just saw this episode again (Pluto TV Challenge Channel Dirty 30) for the first time in a while and it was worse than I remembered. fukkin disgraceful how Leroy reacted to that shyt. This racist bytch calls him a "black muthafukker" and a nikka (which they edited the footage out) and he does nothing. The crazy thing about it is all of the white people in the room (Johnny, Tony, half and half Dario, Derrick) don't say shyt either. Johnny throws a pillow at her while she was walking away and she assumes Leroy threw it and hits him in the face with a pillow and Johnny sits there laughing. Cowards man and Johnny is the one who he sucked up to the next few seasons b/c he thinks they're buddies. They make her go to a hotel for the night and she comes back the next morning and doesn't even really apologize. She ignores Nelson and Leroy in the same room and ask to speak to Tony and ask him what happened like she doesn't know.
TJ comes in and doesn't really say shyt about it just ask who is up for elimination and Leroy has to bring it up and she gives a half ass apology. MTV does absolutely nothing and Leroy ends up saying "I'm sorry" before her:mindblown:. This bytch stays on the show and has no repercussions and even pats Leroy on the back saying he handled it the right way........NOT ONLY THAT the racist skank actually votes in a black man Nelson for elimination. WTF kind of bullshyt was that?:pacspit: And Leroy says nothing else. I had to change the channel after that shyt b/c I was so pissed and disappointed. It was bad...very bad. I will say this though the only person that really spoke up was Jemye. She said some real shyt. shyt was shameful to watch and MTV actually protected her by cutting the footage of her calling him a nikka.:snoop: