The Challenge Season 35: “Total Madness” Trailer + Cast (premieres 4/1/2020)

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Bay gets a pass for the BB season. Bish got chopped, knocked up n miscarried all on live tv/online.

I dunno how ur fam ain't beat her ass after that.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Wes and Bananas set Jenn up man, that ain't right :russ:
EUmBi9tU8AAFnpc
ESNQJlyWoAEWRxx
EBfwqpdXUAIer6_
Lowkey grade A milk

source.gif

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Mattie is weird to me..... on one hand sometimes she looks like she can get it:shaq:

But on the flipside she sometimes looks:scust:

I don’t know what it is with her
I feel the same way. She’s a 2 face. Sometimes she looks good and the next she looks like a recovering heroin addict in the face and a raspy ass voice. Back to this weeks episode Dee still thirsting over a guy (I think he bisexual)who doesn’t and never wanted her. She was a something to layup with and let the time pass until the final.
Rogan showed more interest in his blonde stripping “homeboy” last year than Dee but whatever. Dee’s proven she not the best decision maker.
Big T....yeeesh. I’m just gonna say it man the UK black chics they have on this show are not cute at all (excluding Kayleigh). Loving the mega powers (Wes and Bananas) coming together to make these people look like idiots.
Gonna be a fun season

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I feel the same way. She’s a 2 face. Sometimes she looks good and the next she looks like a recovering heroin attic in the face and a raspy ass voice. Back to this weeks episode Dee still thirsting over a guy (I think he bisexual)who doesn’t and never wanted her. She was a something to layup with and let the time pass until the final.
Rogan showed more interest in his blonde stripping “homeboy” last year than Dee but whatever. Dee’s proven she not the best decision maker.
Big T....yeeesh. I’m just gonna say it man the UK black chics they have on this show are not cute at all (excluding Kayleigh). Loving the mega powers (Wes and Bananas) coming together to make these people look like idiots.
Gonna be a fun season

Big T may nt be buttercup cute, but she is sexi AF. Big T cn catch it from all angles n positions all day all nite 24/7 breakfast is served.