MEUE321-o.jpg

MEUE320-o.jpg

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
no lube, no protection, all night, all day, from the kitchen floor to the toilet seat, from the dining table to the bedroom, from the bathroom sink to the shower, from the front porch to the balcony, vertically, horizontally, quadratic, exponential, logarithmic, while gasp for air, scream and see the light, missionary, cowgirl, reverse cow girl, doggy, backwards, forwards, sideways, upside down, on the floor, in the bed, on the couch, on a chair, being carried against the wall, outside, in a train, on a plane, in the car, on a motorcycle, the bed of a truck, on a trampoline, in a bounce house, in the pool, bent over, in the basement, against the window, have the most toe curling, back arching, leg shaking, dikk throbbing, fist clenching, ear ringing, mouth drooling, ass clenching, nose sniffling, eye watering, eye rolling, hip thrusting, earthquaking, sheet gripping, knuckles cracking, jaw dropping, hair pulling. teeth jitterbug, mind boggling, soul snatching, overstimulating, vile, sloppy, moan inducing, heart wrenching, spine tingling, back breaking, atrocious, gushy, creamy, beastly, lip bitting, gravity defying, nail biting, sweaty, feet kicking, mind blowing, body shivering, orgasmic, bone breaking, world ending, black hole creating universe destroying, devious, scrumptious, amazing, delightful, delectable, unbelievable, body numbing, bark worthy, can't walk, head nodding, soul evaporating, volcano erupting, sweat rolling, voice cracking, trembling, sheets soaked, hair drenched, flabbergasting, lip locking, skin peeling, eyelash removing, eye widening, p*ssy popping, nail scratching, back cuts, spectacular, brain cell desolving, hair ripping, show stopping, magnificent, unique, extraordinary, splendid, phenomenal, mouth foaming heavenly, awakening, devils tangos, he could put a nuclear homh incide me and I'd still ride

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no lube, no protection, all night, all day, from the kitchen floor to the toilet seat, from the dining table to the bedroom, from the bathroom sink to the shower, from the front porch to the balcony, vertically, horizontally, quadratic, exponential, logarithmic, while gasp for air, scream and see the light, missionary, cowgirl, reverse cow girl, doggy, backwards, forwards, sideways, upside down, on the floor, in the bed, on the couch, on a chair, being carried against the wall, outside, in a train, on a plane, in the car, on a motorcycle, the bed of a truck, on a trampoline, in a bounce house, in the pool, bent over, in the basement, against the window, have the most toe curling, back arching, leg shaking, dikk throbbing, fist clenching, ear ringing, mouth drooling, ass clenching, nose sniffling, eye watering, eye rolling, hip thrusting, earthquaking, sheet gripping, knuckles cracking, jaw dropping, hair pulling. teeth jitterbug, mind boggling, soul snatching, overstimulating, vile, sloppy, moan inducing, heart wrenching, spine tingling, back breaking, atrocious, gushy, creamy, beastly, lip bitting, gravity defying, nail biting, sweaty, feet kicking, mind blowing, body shivering, orgasmic, bone breaking, world ending, black hole creating universe destroying, devious, scrumptious, amazing, delightful, delectable, unbelievable, body numbing, bark worthy, can't walk, head nodding, soul evaporating, volcano erupting, sweat rolling, voice cracking, trembling, sheets soaked, hair drenched, flabbergasting, lip locking, skin peeling, eyelash removing, eye widening, p*ssy popping, nail scratching, back cuts, spectacular, brain cell desolving, hair ripping, show stopping, magnificent, unique, extraordinary, splendid, phenomenal, mouth foaming heavenly, awakening, devils tangos, he could put a nuclear homh incide me and I'd still ride
:picard:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

These are the type of replies I expect to see from people like Sonya Deville’s stalker. Straight creepy, cac babble. :scust:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Are you a 60-year-old virgin or something?

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mercedes Mone had the biggest acting gig of her life when, in 2020, she starred in the second season of "Star Wars: The Mandalorian."
Her performance on the show was credited under her real name, Mercedes Varnado. She played a character named Koska Reeves, one of the two Mandalorian warriors working for Bo-Katan Kryze. Koska is a member of the Nite Owls, a band of female Mandalorian warriors led by Bo-Katan, who later became part of the Mandalore resistance.
While speaking with Hot 97, Mone was asked about her transition into acting and shared that it was like pulling teeth with WWE to get on the show.
Mone said, “Acting, I really didn't see it coming because I didn't know how those doors of opportunities were going to come, especially in WWE. I love WWE, but they tried so hard to not make me do The Mandalorian and put me on house shows when I was supposed to film. It was pulling teeth just to get on that show, just to be a part of that show, so with these new doors of opportunity here at AEW, I have all the time in the world to go do acting and more. Tony will pick me up on the private jet to take me to the shows and back to the other show to film. So it's so beautiful, it's so cool that I get these new doors, and I feel like it's just the universe being like, 'We want you to be this beautiful superstar that we see you as.'"
Scroll to Continue