The CEO Mercedes Mone Appreciation Thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
-Mercedes noted that in her contract she is able to take time off for outside projects that include acting/modeling etc..

-Mercedes stated that she's now one of the highest paid women in wrestling

-Mercedes said a lot happened backstage in the way she was treated at WWE but "I'll discuss that in my book...ten years from now..."

There's a lot of other interesting things she touched on in the interview. The boys at WFAN put the "wrestling journalists" to shame with this interview... and again Mercedes came across very well.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
And according to my Twitter follows, since I haven't had the chance to watch/listen to it yet, without the restrictions WWE impose on talent with that stuff.

I don't really blame WWE for some of those restrictions but it always struck me as a little weird that Mercedes would land a role like in 'The Mandalorian' or she'd land a modeling gig for a magazine or something or when she landed the opening video for the college football national title game but because it wasn't "through WWE" they wouldn't hammer it home on TV or even mention it...

You'd think they'd want to tell the viewers "look what our star is doing!"

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I don't really blame WWE for some of those restrictions but it always struck me as a little weird that Mercedes would land a role like in 'The Mandalorian' or she'd land a modeling gig for a magazine or something or when she landed the opening video for the college football national title game but because it wasn't "through WWE" they wouldn't hammer it home on TV or even mention it...

You'd think they'd want to tell the viewers "look what our star is doing!"
Wrestlers are like property to WWE. They see someone else trying to take their property and they don’t like it

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
GRL8tYBXkAEaTap

GRMPiQMXsAA0Y4S