The CEO Mercedes Mone Appreciation Thread

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I saw people saying the rest of the AEW women need to upgrade their wardrobe. I agree.
Her presentation and obviously her look is top tier. She just has to get out the PG/WWE mindset she's always been in and realize she has more freedom than catchphrase in AEW.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Her presentation and obviously her look is top tier. She just has to get out the PG/WWE mindset she's always been in and realize she has more freedom than catchphrase in AEW.

I've seen mixed reviews on her promo from Wednesday but I didn't even think it was worth reviewing, she wasn't trying to do anything beyond a repeat of the week before and that was what was a little weird about it but that's the same thing they did with Punk when he came in. First couple promos were on some "happy to be here!" shyt.

Once Mercedes brings the "bytch" out things will get interesting.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

500 replies. Overwhelmingly negative. How is that mixed lol. Maybe she shouldn’t have a 50 year old white lady writing her shyt. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I've seen mixed reviews on her promo from Wednesday but I didn't even think it was worth reviewing, she wasn't trying to do anything beyond a repeat of the week before and that was what was a little weird about it but that's the same thing they did with Punk when he came in. First couple promos were on some "happy to be here!" shyt.

Once Mercedes brings the "bytch" out things will get interesting.
We'll see. Hopefully she has a match with someone good when they're in Worcester in a few weeks.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I think you’re talking about ringside news

But show me somewhere that the feedback was overwhelmingly positive then. I’ll wait.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Loser still mad she left:mjlol:

It's pretty odd but at least half those cacs left the main Khan thread to go hide out in their own :manny:

Mone Maker :blessed:

She's been on another level with her outfits, I saw someone post those boots she had for her first appearance, some custom designer shyt... can't imagine the cost :whew:

br82186

Superstar
Daps
It's pretty odd but at least half those cacs left the main Khan thread to go hide out in their own :manny:

She's been on another level with her outfits, I saw someone post those boots she had for her first appearance, some custom designer shyt... can't imagine the cost :whew:
Will be interesting what her themed outfits would look like.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GJozfRWboAA75S1