The CEO Mercedes Mone Appreciation Thread

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
It's crazy if she managed to potentially get eight figures out of both companies because I don't think Charlotte or Becky are making that much. If I'm a top women's wrestler in WWE and my contract with WWE was coming up, I'd probably go free agent to see how much TK trying to offer, Charlotte probably could have gotten way more than what WWE just gave her.

But why did SRS report that WWE wasn't willing to pay her the amount she asked for, when that apparently wasn't the case?
It makes sense..shes been bigger than all of em on the mainstream level.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
As far as the women go, “8 figures in total over the course of the deals” has already been made by Charlotte and Becky.

Whether TK is paying Sasha 3 or 20 million per year, good for her. I hope he continues giving all these free agents the super max lol.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
What the base salary is we'll probably never have the real figure but as far as merchandising goes, if she owns the rights to everything and is getting a much bigger chunk of the profits, it makes sense to go the AEW route for her because you don't even have to sell half as many T-shirts and other items than she would in WWE and she'd clear more money in total.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
It's crazy if she managed to potentially get eight figures out of both companies because I don't think Charlotte or Becky are making that much. If I'm a top women's wrestler in WWE and my contract with WWE was coming up, I'd probably go free agent to see how much TK trying to offer, Charlotte probably could have gotten way more than what WWE just gave her.

But why did SRS report that WWE wasn't willing to pay her the amount she asked for, when that apparently wasn't the case?
Just because both offered 8 digits doesn't mean they offered the same 8 digits. Hypothetically, AEW could have offered like $20 and WWE not have been willing to offer that much.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
What the base salary is we'll probably never have the real figure but as far as merchandising goes, if she owns the rights to everything and is getting a much bigger chunk of the profits, it makes sense to go the AEW route for her because you don't even have to sell half as many T-shirts and other items than she would in WWE and she'd clear more money in total.
Her AEW schedule will allow more time/flexibilty for outside projects, including the business(es) she apparently started when she left WWE.

And apparently AEW/WBD are going to be leveraging that corporate synergy to get her acting roles in WBD properties.

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MESM92-F-o.jpg

MESM92-G-o.jpg

MESM92-H-o.jpg

MESM92-I-o.jpg

MESM92-J-o.jpg

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Her AEW schedule will allow more time/flexibilty for outside projects, including the business(es) she apparently started when she left WWE.

And apparently AEW/WBD are going to be leveraging that corporate synergy to get her acting roles in WBD properties.

She's already signed to one of the 3 major Hollywood talent agencies but I wonder what she wants her focus to be. She's done well in modeling so far, she's linked up with some legit designers. Acting is going well but she's been a bit typecast as "bad ass chick"