Sasha going to be in KC for Planet Comic on Mar 17th
WWE is in KC on Mar17th for Smackdown
AEW is in KC(Independence) Mar 22nd

:patrice:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
That woman ain’t married :mjlol:

I saw that rumor but if they ain't married why they still live in the same house? Her latest round of interviews were all in that same house and he tapes his podcast there too I don't know, it's too LSA for me to go investigate though I just remember when they showed off their house in Orlando on something and they still there :mjlol:

Last edited:

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
sasha-banks-kalisto.gif

Oh word
kgSYhc.gif

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
I wasn't aware there was some potential grooming involved. I thought they were closer in age range. :picard:
Never occurred to me neither, figured dude wasn’t much older :manny: Lo and behold, there started a struggle “Mikaze Grooming” thing on Twitter just because folks didn’t like his “shackles” comment bigging up the Bellas for changing their brand name:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
how can a grown woman be "groomed" :dahell: The internet is full of really stupid people

Back to what @Ed MOTHERfukkING G was saying.. what's the end game for Wrestling Twitter and some of the posters here? If these two get a divorce it's not like any of you are next in line.. she'd likely date a wrestler or actor or whatever.

To me it all seems like pure jealously because you don't see it as much in other threads. People aren't jealous of Tez because they feel like Tez is "above" them. People are jealous of Mikaze because he's more a regular guy.

"it should have been me!!!" has never been clearer :pachaha:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I wasn't aware there was some potential grooming involved. I thought they were closer in age range. :picard:
He not 10 years older than her
how can a grown woman be "groomed" :dahell: The internet is full of really stupid people

Back to what @Ed MOTHERfukkING G was saying.. what's the end game for Wrestling Twitter and some of the posters here? If these two get a divorce it's not like any of you are next in line.. she'd likely date a wrestler or actor or whatever.

To me it all seems like pure jealously because you don't see it as much in other threads. People aren't jealous of Tez because they feel like Tez is "above" them. People are jealous of Mikaze because he's more a regular guy.

"it should have been me!!!" has never been clearer :pachaha:
I think it’s more so people respect Tez because they like him not because they see him as superior