The CEO Mercedes Mone Appreciation Thread

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
He not 10 years older than her

I think it’s more so people respect Tez because they like him not because they see him as superior
Legit liking Tez is a part of it. Especially if you’re a brother, he just comes across like any cool ass breh you’d chop it up with in real life.

Funny thing is, the Mikaze hate comes from the idea of dude not looking like the type that “should” have Mercedes.

Which is ironic because, those types are lowkey in the same boat as Mikaze (looks, disposition, perceived or otherwise). But if they peeped game enough, and switch something things up on their end (like how they approach, talk to, deal with females), they could highkey end up in the same position as Mikaze himself.

Ending up with a 8-10 some dudes will hate on them for cuffing :ehh:

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Legit liking Tez is a part of it. Especially if you’re a brother, he just comes across like any cool ass breh you’d chop it up with in real life.

Funny thing is, the Mikaze hate comes from the idea of dude not looking like the type that “should” have Mercedes.

Which is ironic because, those types are lowkey in the same boat as Mikaze (looks, disposition, perceived or otherwise). But if they peeped game enough, and switch something things up on their end (like how they approach, talk to, deal with females), they could highkey end up in the same position as Mikaze himself.

Ending up with a 8-10 some dudes will hate on them for cuffing :ehh:

Some people don't know what real relationships are, "ohhh I'm not yoked enough" "ohhh I'm not badass enough" real women don't care about that. As long as you moderately in shape, share interests, and just be a caring human being for them, you gonna win. I couldn't tell you a damn thing about Mikaze, and neither could the haters, so they are judging because they projecting most likely.

NINTCHDBPICT000488651443.jpg

Let em cook, they seem happy together.