Z11EJeM.jpg

pYJ9HKC.jpg

mTRcfyw.jpg

Last edited:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I found out on accident. I didn’t know DeSantis was only 44(!!!), so I went to his instagram to do some recon, and the first thing I see is “Followed by themercedesvarnado:sadcam:
She’s a pro wrestler whose company is full of republicans y’all can’t be shocked about who she probably votes for

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
She follows DeSantis on ig?!?!? :dwillhuh:

She’s a pro wrestler whose company is full of republicans y’all can’t be shocked about who she probably votes for

She doesn't seem too bright on politics. She's also following a couple black lives matter activists and black farmer groups which are not supported by Republicans at all. I also remember her tweeting about how great it was that Kamala Harris was the VP.

:what:

Don't expect pro wrestlers or really any celebrity to have a clue

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
She doesn't seem too bright on politics. She's also following a couple black lives matter activists and black farmer groups which are not supported by Republicans at all. I also remember her tweeting about how great it was that Kamala Harris was the VP.

:what:

Don't expect pro wrestlers or really any celebrity to have a clue
It's easier to remember that wrestlers are this generations carney's and touring carnival barkers, and they're almost all dirtbags with ridiculous social and political positions. Unless they're straight up racists or sex monsters, I stopped caring for the most part let alone being surprised.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
It's easier to remember that wrestlers are this generations carney's and touring carnival barkers, and they're almost all dirtbags with ridiculous social and political positions. Unless they're straight up racists or sex monsters, I stopped caring for the most part let alone being surprised.

Some of my favorite football players are probably gonna be on Fox News 10-15 years from now, it is what it is :manny: