The Catpiss Advice Column.

Daps
@Cat piss martini

I don't chase women, mostly cause I never had to. They always chased me. But now there's this fine sexy lil chocolate thing that keeps flirting with me like she wants the D and I want to give her the D... but she tells me she's taken when I try to get her number.

What's my next move? Chalk it up to the game and keep it moving? Or is there a way to finesse the situation?

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Bumped. Is it way too early to start resolutions for the new year @Cat piss martini :mjgrin:
VwRMbQW.jpg

More Money.
More Traveling.
More Women.
I aint giving up shyt.

UKVu0t8.gif

Daps
Reppin
St louis
@Cat piss martini

I don't chase women, mostly cause I never had to. They always chased me. But now there's this fine sexy lil chocolate thing that keeps flirting with me like she wants the D and I want to give her the D... but she tells me she's taken when I try to get her number.

What's my next move? Chalk it up to the game and keep it moving? Or is there a way to finesse the situation?
Next time she's around
tell her.......That youre bed's too big without her.
She's gonna giggle but later that day it's gonna
hit her like.
:ohhh:

UKVu0t8.gif

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Most honorable and dapper @Cat piss martini I think I have a situation :jbhmm:

So this broad (imma call her side piece 1) got mad at me and threatened to send screenshots to my girl. She don’t know who she is yet but we all know mutual people. On the other hand, I’m getting tired of my girl and was looking for an excuse to cut it off anyway

I’m thinking just give up my girl Facebook let that play out then smash side piece one last time for good measure. Kill 2 birds with 1 stone type shyt ya feel me?