The Catpiss Advice Column.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
The crossroads is more like writers block :patrice:
Switch something up.
Change your daily routine and
fall off into a spot youve never fukked with.
Museum,Art Gallery, Food joint and Submerge yourself in it.
UKVu0t8.gif

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
I Cant Take the Game with me to
the Grave so fukk it........( You Ladys can use this to )

Step one: fukk the shyt out of a chick and show
her the time of her life........After that make yourself
Unavailable physically.
( Call and text like you would )
After a while she's gonna ask
why havent you tried to spend time with her.

( Use these words )
Love if it was up to me i'd spend every
waking hour with you but i'm trying to
get my paper up so ive been doing extra
work out here but believe i wanna spend
time with you.

She's gonna offer to cover what ever
it take to free your time up.
Now she's paying for time you
would have given her for free.
gZ8IZVH.gif

UKVu0t8.gif
The one time I got wined and dined at an exclusive resort this exactly what I happened! :russ:
Felt like a ho afterwards too, but I recognize that was just the simp inside dying. :wow:

So I met this chick at some rich chick's new year's eve party. Dope crib, Escalade trucks in the garage, pools and patio, the whole works.
I was broke status at the time, put a few of my last few chips into this one bougie thick girl that I didn't even think was gonna entertain me much.
A hurt nikka's game may not be the coldest ice, but it's cold nonetheless. :wow:

She tried heavy to play with me. I was edging the line between spitting game and keeping it pushing 'cause she wasn't even really my type. In the end she couldn't be dismissed like that so she let me hit. I slaid all my demons on that p*ssy. :banderas:

When that was done I was on my last currency and just stuck to texting and calling and going to hit whenever was cheapest. She complained about dates, gifts, flowers but all I had was dikk. :manny:

I was hitting it in the most luxurious cribs (always her crib and she had three). Phantoms in the garage, range rovers, etc. The thing that made my game deadlier was me not giving a shyt about the surroundings, I legit was only going to her for p*ssy and some fine food and drinks. :yeshrug: The chick I wanted didn't want me and this bougie chick wasn't all that great but the conditions were perfect. I think I got her some juice and a bubble gum one time. :wow: That was the extent of my kindness. :wow:

All that to say, I didn't know this was a thing. But it aligns perfectly with what happened to me! :russ:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
What's a new recipe I can try cooking with my girl?

Grab a big pot.
Throw in 4 cut up skinless chicken breasts.
Bag of frozen corn.
Bag of frozen mix vegetables.
2 sticks of salted butter.
Cut up 4 yukon potatoes (skin on)
Add american/smoked gouda and alittle
sharp cheddar to your taste.
Hit with Onion/Garlic/Black pepper
and let it cook for a few hours (Low heat) with
the lid on and serve with a Cold Pino Gris.
If you aint fukked you will.

UKVu0t8.gif

Daps
Reppin
St louis
The one time I got wined and dined at an exclusive resort this exactly what I happened! :russ:
Felt like a ho afterwards too, but I recognize that was just the simp inside dying. :wow:

So I met this chick at some rich chick's new year's eve party. Dope crib, Escalade trucks in the garage, pools and patio, the whole works.
I was broke status at the time, put a few of my last few chips into this one bougie thick girl that I didn't even think was gonna entertain me much.
A hurt nikka's game may not be the coldest ice, but it's cold nonetheless. :wow:

She tried heavy to play with me. I was edging the line between spitting game and keeping it pushing 'cause she wasn't even really my type. In the end she couldn't be dismissed like that so she let me hit. I slaid all my demons on that p*ssy. :banderas:

When that was done I was on my last currency and just stuck to texting and calling and going to hit whenever was cheapest. She complained about dates, gifts, flowers but all I had was dikk. :manny:

I was hitting it in the most luxurious cribs (always her crib and she had three). Phantoms in the garage, range rovers, etc. The thing that made my game deadlier was me not giving a shyt about the surroundings, I legit was only going to her for p*ssy and some fine food and drinks. :yeshrug: The chick I wanted didn't want me and this bougie chick wasn't all that great but the conditions were perfect. I think I got her some juice and a bubble gum one time. :wow: That was the extent of my kindness. :wow:

All that to say, I didn't know this was a thing. But it aligns perfectly with what happened to me! :russ:
Women with shyt will slum with a nikka
that fukk her good,Got a sense of humor
and will keep her name and reputation out
of the streets.
Most of the women ive fukked with in my
life were better off and came from money.
Ive had nikkas with Ferrari's and Bentleys
playing on my phone over some broad.
UKVu0t8.gif

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Grab a big pot.
Throw in 4 cut up skinless chicken breasts.
Bag of frozen corn.
Bag of frozen mix vegetables.
2 sticks of salted butter.
Cut up 4 yukon potatoes (skin on)
Add american/smoked gouda and alittle
sharp cheddar to your taste.
Hit with Onion/Garlic/Black pepper
and let it cook for a few hours (Low heat) with
the lid on and serve with a Cold Pino Gris.
If you aint fukked you will.

UKVu0t8.gif
Thanks family gonna try this.