The Carmichael Show - Jerrod Carmichael's NBC Sitcom CANCELLED after 3 Seasons - JERROD WALKS AWAY

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps
Guess I'll be the only one watching :trollfrancis:

This episode was hilarious at times though. I was like :ehh: when he did the pay to cheating ratio. :russ:

Sunday's episode 2 should be hilarious too... They gonna be talking about the Cosby situation... :russ:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
6.9/10 on IMDB and 67% on RT:huhldup:I'll pass.
look at the ratings for anything with a black cast and it will most likely be below 7. some true classics have terrible imdb scores.

i cant speak for this show personally but ive seen a lot of great material get trash ratings for whateve reasons :mjpls:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Guess I'll be the only one watching :trollfrancis:

This episode was hilarious at times though. I was like :ehh: when he did the pay to cheating ratio. :russ:
Nope I'll be watching. If not catch it on demand. I was telling my daddy about the show & how I think he'd like it. It's cool to see a non Tyler Perry sitcom for once after his ten year run on tbs & now continuing on the OWN network.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Finally got a chance to watch this morning. Episode started off rocky for some reason, (might be me not used to the style), but I got in the groove after 5 minutes. DAG and Loretta steal the show.

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
This gon be my new favorite show...When Tiffany drags in the TV and they ask if she stole it, I was thinkin how 20 years ago a joke like that would have STEREOTYPE written all over it by a white writing staff no doubt.. But they made it so it was funny enough without u havin to go "Black ghetto girl walks down the street with a big screen tv..stop me if u know the punchline to this one *sheesh* Next reason is that Tiffany is not only funny as hell but u knoow she got that good ol' ghetto love :banderas:

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps
This gon be my new favorite show...When Tiffany drags in the TV and they ask if she stole it, I was thinkin how 20 years ago a joke like that would have STEREOTYPE written all over it by a white writing staff no doubt.. But they made it so it was funny enough without u havin to go "Black ghetto girl walks down the street with a big screen tv..stop me if u know the punchline to this one *sheesh* Next reason is that Tiffany is not only funny as hell but u knoow she got that good ol' ghetto love :banderas:

Yea... Tiffany is hilarious