The Carmichael Show - Jerrod Carmichael's NBC Sitcom CANCELLED after 3 Seasons - JERROD WALKS AWAY

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
The episode I just seen about black live matters was the worst POS I ever seen.

I am far from a militant, but when my white girl says this shyt is fukked up you know something is wrong. :pacspit: on any black person that had anything to do with that episode.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
The episode I just seen about black live matters was the worst POS I ever seen.

I am far from a militant, but when my white girl says this shyt is fukked up you know something is wrong. :pacspit: on any black person that had anything to do with that episode.

Bruh..what bugged you ? It was funny jokes. They "went there"

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
Bruh..what bugged you ? It was funny jokes. They "went there"

The token hood chick, the bad security jokes, using the "least" black, black person on the cast to be all about the protest. The stolen T.V. David Alan with the old white man dialog. And ending the episode with " I'm surprised you haven't been shot yet" Episode was just in bad taste. NBC has never done a black show justice and never will.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
isode with " I'm surprised you haven't been shot yet"

That's actually a pretty funny jab at white cops.

And how do you feel about all the similar jokes Fresh Prince used to make during the LA riots and Rodney King?
anigif_enhanced-14865-1408474701-12.gif

Please explain....

And You're clearly confused about history. NBC was the pioneer of black shows. Sanford and son, Cosby show, different world, Amen, several others.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just watched it,first episode was bushes status,but the Black Lives Matter episode had me laughing:heh:

I o[nly caught the first few episodes of Blackish but I gotta say the episode I liked is better than any of the episodes of Blackish I saw,but lemme not compare:whoa: Ill try to catch the next couple episodes,hopefully they can hold up....Not sure if the main guy is the one writing the show,but so far he hasn't had any standout moments,its been all David Allen Grier,The Tiffany chick Ive been seeing a lot of lately,the mama,and the Rel cat....the Carmichael guy and his redbone aint getting enough funny moments if they supposed to be the stars....Writers cant let Tommy,Cole,Pam outshine Martin and Gina every episode:pachaha:

But lemme stop comparing:whoa:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Just watched it,first episode was bushes status,but the Black Lives Matter episode had me laughing:heh:

I o[nly caught the first few episodes of Blackish but I gotta say the episode I liked is better than any of the episodes of Blackish I saw,but lemme not compare:whoa: Ill try to catch the next couple episodes,hopefully they can hold up....Not sure if the main guy is the one writing the show,but so far he hasn't had any standout moments,its been all David Allen Grier,The Tiffany chick Ive been seeing a lot of lately,the mama,and the Rel cat....the Carmichael guy and his redbone aint getting enough funny moments if they supposed to be the stars....Writers cant let Tommy,Cole,Pam outshine Martin and Gina every episode:pachaha:

But lemme stop comparing:whoa:

Exactly how I felt. The first episode was wack..but I like like 2 jokes. The 2nd episode was better.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The token hood chick, the bad security jokes, using the "least" black, black person on the cast to be all about the protest. The stolen T.V. David Alan with the old white man dialog. And ending the episode with " I'm surprised you haven't been shot yet" Episode was just in bad taste. NBC has never done a black show justice and never will.

I kinda feel you,and I felt that way at certain moments,but only reason I really felt that way was because I'm pretty sure most of this Carmichael guys fanbase is white folks since I've never heard of em,yet he's popular enough to get a show on nbc:mjpls:...But the show itself seems to be aimed at a black audience,and wants to have black viewers,but who knows.

If it was a Mike Epps,or Katt Williams as the star of this show with the hood chick,or DAG talking that square c00n shyt....It probably wouldn't come across as c00ning when you know its a show for black folks,long as it doesnt seem forced,and comes across natural and its funny.....The star of the show is the only reason it can seem a little akward at times.

Who is this Carmichael,and whats the main demographic they are wanting to amuse and please the most:patrice:?

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
I kinda feel you,and I felt that way at certain moments,but only reason I really felt that way was because I'm pretty sure most of this Carmichael guys fanbase is white folks since I've never heard of em,yet he's popular enough to get a show on nbc:mjpls:...But the show itself seems to be aimed at a black audience,and wants to have black viewers,but who knows.

If it was a Mike Epps,or Katt Williams as the star of this show with the hood chick,or DAG talking that square c00n shyt....It probably wouldn't come across as c00ning when you know its a show for black folks,long as it doesnt seem forced,and comes across natural and its funny.....The star of the show is the only reason it can seem a little akward at times.

Who is this Carmichael,and whats the main demographic they are wanting to amuse and please the most:patrice:?

I liked it cause I felt like the jokes, particularly in the 2nd episode, were the kinda jokes that might offend a honkey

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
That's actually a pretty funny jab at white cops.

And how do you feel about all the similar jokes Fresh Prince used to make during the LA riots and Rodney King?
anigif_enhanced-14865-1408474701-12.gif

Please explain....

And You're clearly confused about history. NBC was the pioneer of black shows. Sanford and son, Cosby show, different world, Amen, several others.

In the last 30 years......

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Pretty decent so far
@foulksd: PedoPHOBIC vs pedoPHILE...lol #TheCarmichaelShow
Shared via TweetCaster