The Carmichael Show - Jerrod Carmichael's NBC Sitcom CANCELLED after 3 Seasons - JERROD WALKS AWAY

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I watched the pilot and the only time it was even approaching being funny was when Loretta Devine and David Alan Grier were on screen. When they were off screen and it was just Carmichael and that pretty redbone chick playing his girlfriend it was awful. They should flip the leads and focus the show around the parents.
DAG is very underrated and i'm rooting for the show because of him.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
David Alan Grier stays being wasted on TV. And Jerrod Carmichael's HBO special was trash. And he comes off as a bytch assed negro on The Champs too...

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
gotta change my rating. I watched the 2nd ep before the Pilot.

Show is actualy pretty damn good.

Pilot was very funny. 2nd ep not as much, but it was more serious. I think every character is well-casted for what they do.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Show is not bad. I've seen worse. At least they have different views and show being Black is diverse. Not feeling that mixed chick either.

Offthegrid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I rocks with it on da strength of lil rell homie use to be my neighbor slime funny as hell he got his own special on comedy central that airs next week kevin hart puttin him on glad to see ppl u grew up with and know personally trying make it