The Canada discussion thread

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka please,.......

y'all not built like that,...stop lying.

you forgot i really did it over the border, b!

stop lyin!!

art barr

Ayo, maybe you should get some Rosetta Stone, move to Montreal with the fam and start over breh. Chicago is great, but the :bustback: is too much!

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
*looks up to a sky filled with rain and clouds*
*feels the honks and flag waving*

fukk these wops.

80384-feel_miserable_tell_troubles.jpg

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
in laments terms?

will houses get cheaper?

Probably...but your payments will be higher anyways since you have less time to pay off the mortgage so...it really doesn't help.

The problem is the real estate market has been inflated by foreign investment...but the gov hasn't done anything to stop this. The Canadian end users pay for it in the end.

They should have done this a while ago....but it looks dumb when ammort. was at 25 years...then these clowns brought it up to 40....then 35...then 30....now back to 25.

These are the idiots we have running the show.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Ayo, maybe you should get some Rosetta Stone, move to Montreal with the fam and start over breh. Chicago is great, but the :bustback: is too much!

i would not need to learn much french.

as i was logged/plugged into the americAn speaking rich part of treal from my time there.

art barr

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
That Eliot mall thing sigh

Lol at them calling it off only for McGuinty to step in

Scust

NelsonSwagdela

All Star
Daps
Yall aren't giving Vancouver enough credit. When it's summer time and there is nice weather nothing is better. If you're a fan of the outdoors you will love it and if you're a black guy you will love the women.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall aren't giving Vancouver enough credit. When it's summer time and there is nice weather nothing is better. If you're a fan of the outdoors you will love it and if you're a black guy you will love the women.
I'd take Van weather over Toronto any day of the week.. shyt, I'd take the people too. Too many hogs in Toronto.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is true... even more so in Victoria... Even all their Pit Bulls are white.
I heard nikkaz clean up there though. If you're into sistas, then don't bother. But if you're into white hoez and asians...then you will have fun.