@The Cac Mamba admits Trump's recent policies and statements don't worry him because hes a white man

Should @The Cac Mamba be banned?

• Yes

• Why isn't he banned already?

• I'm a white supremacist sympathizer

• No, because I'm a c00n myself.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Nah fukk that.

These people enslaved our people for 500 fukking YEARS. Stripped us of our culture...removed us from the african continent after colonizing it and leaving it in disarray...put us in prisons...shoot us dead on the streets...lynched us at picnics...restricted every right humanly possible we could have..pricing put of every major city in America...flooded them with drugs and guns...hit us with firehoses...killed us in race riots...fed black babies to alligators...injected us with syphilis...redlines our communities...and so on and so on.
..and were supposed to be nice to them?

This is the shyt I cant stand about black folk.
:snoop:

Deadass.

No white person is rooting for us to live long and full lives. Many root for us to be exterminated. When Trayvon and Mike Brown were killed...white people cracked jokes and dressed up in blackface with bullet ridden costumes for Halloween. We show too much sympathy for people who dont even see us as human. fukk that.

Stop deluding yourselves.

@bdizzle look at this pathetic shyt. :scust:

This love your oppressor mentality while getting nothing in return gotta end. Its gotten us NOWHERE.

More black people need to be racist to whites and stop acting like we're beneath them. fukking inferiority complex. If you aint building blacks minds and bodies you will be destroyed by whites.

I guess its going to take alot for black folk to get it.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You already told us which bills that you'd take issues with.

You already told us the actions that would make you grab your pitchfork and torch, Only the ones that negatively impact YOU.

I'd assume that you're not ok with the killing of unarmed black men by police, I'm sure at the least you'd type it here to keep it kosher on the coli, but keep it funky bro you don't say a fukking word about that shyt in real life do you?

I'm white as well and you got me fukkin hot right now. This is the same bullshyt mentality that I have to fight with some of my friends in real life.

yeah i do. suck a dikk breh :camby:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Lol @ people saying that they appreciate his honesty

Being a grown ass person and actually doing something to go against racism is better than simply appreciating racists "honesty" like little kids.

Last edited:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Yeah you're right man. You stumped me :mjlol:

That wasn't my point, my point was you're not gonna say what you really think because you don't want to be publicly scrutinized.

And when you do say shyt, it's always suspiciously about how you don't think Trump is as bad/any worse than Clinton.
:mjpls:

Tell us how you really feel, Ronnie :mjpls:

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
A few times i have been here, i have read some of you post where you were critical of Islam and Arabs which was annoying, but you are entitled to your opinion. My question to you do you support Trump ban on Arabs and Muslims from the Middle East? Trust me, i am definitely not as sensitive as any of the members here, and growing up in "kiwis" we are accustom to brutal honesty. I have learned how to desensitize things.

Another one....:mjgrin:The fact that some of ya'll nikkas let Non-Blacks shyt on ya'll on your own forum is.....:scust:

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He called Mexican illegal immigrants "rapists"
Exactly like DW Griffith called black men rapists in The Birth of a Nation.

If you don't think that's racist and want to simplify that to "a bunch of tweets" then you're only digging your hole deeper.

He promotes extreme vetting/building walls because Muslims/Latinos don't vote for him, so keeping the country white means he stays in power longer.
This is the EXACT same tactic used by John Adams when he passed the Aliens & Sedition Act in the 1790s, making it 14 years living in the US before immigrants could become citizens, because immigrants didn't vote for him.
he's not gonna follow thru on any of the promises he told these rednecks

you want me to be mad at his nonexistent wall? :heh: thats what i dont get

i understand that that shyt i said, came off as some 'he doesnt give a fukk' shyt. im asking what hes done, as president, that i should

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
She dont even associate with black people in real life...the only time she associates with us is on here.

Then logs off to her life in a 95.5% white town in flyover state USA and to go off with her secret neo nazi boyfriend who hates black people yet never sees any on a daily basis.

After the Obama years...white America's love affair with black people is OVER.

this is the end of disco/rebellion against black people into the white power reagan era in the 21st century.

giphy.gif
Really? Lol