@The Cac Mamba admits Trump's recent policies and statements don't worry him because hes a white man

Should @The Cac Mamba be banned?

• Yes

• Why isn't he banned already?

• I'm a white supremacist sympathizer

• No, because I'm a c00n myself.

Results are only viewable after voting.

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
im just gonna post in here once, and then let napoleon have his little thread

if this administration does anything that will negatively affect americans, the unfortunate truth is that it will probably start with black and brown people before it hits whites. i.e., myself. economically, criminal justice, etc

thats all i said :what: so again, who didn't know that shyt? and when did i say i dont give a fukk about what happens to non-whites? :what: i said i havent seen anything HAPPEN yet besides bullshyt tweets, so yeah i still laugh at him beating hillary. i never cosigned his racist fukkin supporters, or what he said about stop and frisk or any of that bullshyt. thats all disgusting

breh.....whatd you think i was :laff:

Nah breh, that's not all that you said. You said THAT moment, is when you'd start caring about President Trump. When he does something to negatively impact white males. If you don't care before that, fukk outta here, you're no better than someone who is outwardly racist. If you're not going to speak out about it, then you the same.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

if this administration does anything that will negatively affect americans, the unfortunate truth is that it will probably start with black and brown people before it hits whites. i.e., myself. economically, criminal justice, etc

What you said is a fact, ...but you DID joke about it like that shyt is funny.

Thats where you fuc&ed up :ufdup:

You fukked up playing with our humanity.

fukk off.

thats all i said :what: so again, who didn't know that shyt? and when did i say i dont give a fukk about what happens to non-whites? :what: i said i havent seen anything HAPPEN yet besides bullshyt tweets, so yeah i still laugh at him beating hillary. i never cosigned his racist fukkin supporters, or what he said about stop and frisk or any of that bullshyt. thats all disgusting

Ya'll love to play dumb huh? :pachaha: :heh:

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.

A few times i have been here, i have read some of you post where you were critical of Islam and Arabs which was annoying, but you are entitled to your opinion. My question to you do you support Trump ban on Arabs and Muslims from the Middle East? Trust me, i am definitely not as sensitive as any of the members here, and growing up in "kiwis" we are accustom to brutal honesty. I have learned how to desensitize things.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Hey brehs, I just found an actual picture of cac mamba

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Note how he's incredibly white, and also a fukking clown. :mjlol:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
they always show they ass eventually:wow:

but he'll get a pass like the biscutsandwings chick who was openly using the n-word on here and dressed in blackface... still not bad cuz she stans the culture, ya know? :mjgrin:
She dont even associate with black people in real life...the only time she associates with us is on here.

Then logs off to her life in a 95.5% white town in flyover state USA and to go off with her secret neo nazi boyfriend who hates black people yet never sees any on a daily basis.

After the Obama years...white America's love affair with black people is OVER.

this is the end of disco/rebellion against black people into the white power reagan era in the 21st century.

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
but heres the thing; he hasnt done any of that yet for me to take issue with :what: what part of 'speculation" do you want me to take issue with?

what official bills has trump proposed that you want me to take issue with? i dont understand what you want me to protest, YET

THE WHOLE THREAD WAS SPECULATION. AND YOU KNOW THAT.

The thread was asking 'When will you worry about a President Trump?' That in itself is a speculation question.

You answered that speculation, by saying you won't worry, until he does something to negatively impact YOU.

Don't make me go google that bullshyt poem from WWII about when they came for the Jews and I didn't say anything, then they came for the Catholics, etc. etc. etc.

Long story made short, go fukk yourself.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
peep game breh folks rocked with cac mamba they thought he was down u know being on the coli being cool on subjects they thought he was down for the cause and for people to see this fukked them up shyt he got kobe Bryant as his damn avi
he'd said things to the point where I thought he was maybe non-white cause a lot of the things he'd said over the years was pretty reasonable and open minded and didn't seem to have a lot of bias to it.

I even thought his username was him trolling or something.

Never again :wow:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What's the problem with what he said?

Is he factually incorrect
Et tu, Ronnie? :why:

First you're on the "I don't see how Trump is worse than Clinton" :mjpls:

Now it's "I don't see a problem with saying black people being targeted by racist policies affects us all" :mjpls:

C'mon man, take that 9er avatar down. Kaepernick would slap you across the face. :snoop:
theres a pattern here :jbhmm: @ezrathegreat

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Et tu, Ronnie? :why:

First you're on the "I don't see how Trump is worse than Clinton" :mjpls:

Now it's "I don't see a problem with saying black people being targeted by racist policies affects us all" :mjpls:

C'mon man, take that 9er avatar down. Kaepernick would slap you across the face.

No disrespect bro, but if you don't see how ridiculous you sound right now, I don't know what to tell you :francis:

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
That's the problem... you need blatant evidence thrown in front of your face to make you believe a cac will be anything other than a cac. nikkas like me don't :mjgrin: it's the exact opposite actually, all these peckerwoods are racist pieces of shyt until they prove otherwise and I legit don't think that's in the realm of possibility in the world we live in

I don't think so either, it's part of who they are.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A few times i have been here, i have read some of you post where you were critical of Islam and Arabs. My question to you do you support Trump ban on Arabs and Muslims from the Middle East? Trust me, i am definitely not as sensitive as any of the members here, and growing up in "kiwis" we are accustom to brutal honesty. I have learned how to desensitize things.
ban? no

vetting and keeping tabs on some military age males? absolutely. which the country already does :ehh:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
peep game breh folks rocked with cac mamba they thought he was down u know being on the coli being cool on subjects they thought he was down for the cause and for people to see this fukked them up shyt he got kobe Bryant as his damn avi

Like I just told fam earlier in the thread, y'all gone learn about these so called "down" white boys :mjgrin:

I know don't even know how you nikkas don't know the deal already. All of this friendly ass "well they have to come out and announce they're pro white" shyt is the reason why nikkas keep fallin for the oopsie daisy.

The only real surprise here is that @the cac mamba was honest about he feels which is the same way 99.99% of cacs feel. You cats just too naive

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX

He called Mexican illegal immigrants "rapists"
Exactly like DW Griffith called black men rapists in The Birth of a Nation.

If you don't think that's racist and want to simplify that to "a bunch of tweets" then you're only digging your hole deeper.

He promotes extreme vetting/building walls because Muslims/Latinos don't vote for him, so keeping the country white means he stays in power longer.
This is the EXACT same tactic used by John Adams when he passed the Aliens & Sedition Act in the 1790s, making it 14 years living in the US before immigrants could become citizens, because immigrants didn't vote for him.

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
but heres the thing; he hasnt done any of that yet for me to take issue with :what: what part of 'speculation" do you want me to take issue with?

what official bills has trump proposed that you want me to take issue with? i dont understand what you want me to protest, YET

You already told us which bills that you'd take issues with.

You already told us the actions that would make you grab your pitchfork and torch, Only the ones that negatively impact YOU.

I'd assume that you're not ok with the killing of unarmed black men by police, I'm sure at the least you'd type it here to keep it kosher on the coli, but keep it funky bro you don't say a fukking word about that shyt in real life do you?

I'm white as well and you got me fukkin hot right now. This is the same bullshyt mentality that I have to fight with some of my friends in real life.