@The Cac Mamba admits Trump's recent policies and statements don't worry him because hes a white man

Should @The Cac Mamba be banned?

• Yes

• Why isn't he banned already?

• I'm a white supremacist sympathizer

• No, because I'm a c00n myself.

Results are only viewable after voting.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
I'm mad!

EiAYgI0.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Nah, @the cac mamba , this is where your logic fukked up. I get that you're supposed to be a controversial poster or whatever, but this logic is bullshyt, and here's why.

You say you'll be concerned about a Pres. Trump when he does something to negatively affect you. You acknowledge that you'll likely see that reality after many others, because you're a white male. The first half of this is where you fukked Up. The second half is stating a fact.

So you're not gonna give a shyt when Trump passes legislation negatively affecting minorities? :francis:

What about when Trump passed legislation that unfairly impacts women? Or single mothers? Defunding Planned Parenthood won't do it for ya?

No complaints from you when Trump allows practices that unfairly target black and brown people? Stop and Frisk? Housing Discrimination?

That shyt won't bother you?:mindblown:

fukk outta here dumb bytch, that's the exact type of bullshyt thinking that allows white supremacy to stay constant in our society even when everybody doesn't think that their racist.

It's the implicit action of not caring until it directly affects you. That's what's fukked up. That's why some black people don't fukk with any white people, even with they claim to be 'allies'.

For you to have this attitude when you're FREQUENTLY posting on a message board that's so predominantly black, makes you either a troll or a disgusting piece of shyt. I think that you're both.
...and whats more, is he thought either by his amount of time on the forum, his rep, or SOMETHING, that he had the legitimacy or pull or credibility to JOKE :wow: about that shyt.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
This is one of the problems with some of y'all nikkaz. White people give you straight honesty and you nikkaz get in your feelings :dead:

Proves my point that some of you nikkaz would rather white people lie to you and hide behind subtle racism. Some nikka in here actually complained and said "if trump wins whites won't be so silent with their bigotry" :to:

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't try to sugarcoat it. You just acknowledged that this trump presidency will be detrimental minorities and that you don't care because you have the "luxury" of being white. That as long as it doesn't affect you, you don't give a fukk about what's going to happen to minorities and you know it's going to be bad. Essentially fukk us because you're white and the only time you'll have an issue is when it starts to affect you.

Which coincidentally enough is the attitude many white people had during slavery, reconstruction and Jim Crow, even during the Nazi regime. They may have not been the slave owner, the overseer, the police setting dogs on peaceful protesters, or the people who had to eat behind the restaurants but they too were responsible for the attrocites committed because they were too indifferent and lack human empathy for people to prevent or stop these things from occurring.

im just gonna post in here once, and then let napoleon have his little thread

if this administration does anything that will negatively affect americans, the unfortunate truth is that it will probably start with black and brown people before it hits whites. i.e., myself. economically, criminal justice, etc

thats all i said :what: so again, who didn't know that shyt? and when did i say i dont give a fukk about what happens to non-whites? :what: i said i havent seen anything HAPPEN yet besides bullshyt tweets, so yeah i still laugh at him beating hillary. i never cosigned his racist fukkin supporters, or what he said about stop and frisk or any of that bullshyt. thats all disgusting

to be honest...I ain't know he was white. I thought it was a joke username.
breh.....whatd you think i was :laff:

brother walt

GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
That's the problem... you need blatant evidence thrown in front of your face to make you believe a cac will be anything other than a cac. nikkas like me don't :mjgrin: it's the exact opposite actually, all these peckerwoods are racist pieces of shyt until they prove otherwise and I legit don't think that's in the realm of possibility in the world we live in
peep game breh folks rocked with cac mamba they thought he was down u know being on the coli being cool on subjects they thought he was down for the cause and for people to see this fukked them up shyt he got kobe Bryant as his damn avi

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
What's the problem with what he said?

Is he factually incorrect

Et tu, Ronnie? :why:

First you're on the "I don't see how Trump is worse than Clinton" :mjpls:

Now it's "I don't see a problem with saying black people being targeted by racist policies affects us all" :mjpls:

C'mon man, take that 9er avatar down. Kaepernick would slap you across the face. :snoop:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
If he lived in my country I would tell him the same thing if a pro-african business man wanted to kick him and any other cacs out, what's that got to do with me? :manny:

You lot are softer than tissues.

Some of you were saying the same thing when it came down to mexicans being deported. :heh: Any of you plan on marching with them? Because they for damn sure aren't marching with you. Always looking for allies, softest tribe on the planet.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, @the cac mamba , this is where your logic fukked up. I get that you're supposed to be a controversial poster or whatever, but this logic is bullshyt, and here's why.

You say you'll be concerned about a Pres. Trump when he does something to negatively affect you. You acknowledge that you'll likely see that reality after many others, because you're a white male. The first half of this is where you fukked Up. The second half is stating a fact.

So you're not gonna give a shyt when Trump passes legislation negatively affecting minorities? :francis:

What about when Trump passes legislation that unfairly impacts women? Or single mothers? Defunding Planned Parenthood won't do it for ya?

No complaints from you when Trump allows practices that unfairly target black and brown people? Stop and Frisk? Housing Discrimination?

That shyt won't bother you?:mindblown:

fukk outta here dumb bytch, that's the exact type of bullshyt thinking that allows white supremacy to stay constant in our society even when everybody doesn't think that their racist.

It's the implicit action of not caring until it directly affects you. That's what's fukked up. That's why some black people don't fukk with any white people, even with they claim to be 'allies'.

For you to have this attitude when you're FREQUENTLY posting on a message board that's so predominantly black, makes you either a troll or a disgusting piece of shyt. I think that you're both.
but heres the thing; he hasnt done any of that yet for me to take issue with :what: what part of 'speculation" do you want me to take issue with?

what official bills has trump proposed that you want me to take issue with? i dont understand what you want me to protest, YET

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
Lets be honest with yourself, if your group was the dominant group or culture in society, would you be any different?.

Of course we'd be different. We have hundreds, even thousands of years proving black people are more civil and caring than most of the world. Like I said, we didn't have to but we included everyone during our fight for civil rights, no group in the world can make such a claim. Everyone else has always been out for themselves except black people, even to our own detriment.

When you're not black I know it's hard to wrap your mind around the fact that there are good people out there who aren't selfish, evil, forked tongue people, especially hard to believe if you're white or Arab. But I understand. But I'm done with you, this is a cac exposal and although you may feel some need to Cape for your white cousins, I'm not about to derail this thread. Have a nice day. Ignores.