@The Cac Mamba admits Trump's recent policies and statements don't worry him because hes a white man

Should @The Cac Mamba be banned?

• Yes

• Why isn't he banned already?

• I'm a white supremacist sympathizer

• No, because I'm a c00n myself.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
Smh at being on a board that caters to black people and culture and holding those thoughts. I'm not surprised but still. And now his anti-Clinton posts and denial about trump comes into real clear view. He did not care about what a trump/Repub government meant to minorities. I can see not liking the Clintons but to vote for trump? Him being a white male always made me question what beef he had with the Clintons, it's not like their policies have really been detrimental to white men or whites in general, especially not when you consider the republicans and what they've done. The only people who should have a real gripe against the Clintons are us.

He showed his ass today and others are falling off the cliff with him right in this thread.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
He just letting u know he could give a damn about black people he got the complexion for protection. shyt is kind of fukked up tho dude been around here since the beginning not giving a damn about police brutality nothing :camby:
I respect the honesty.

I legit dont care if white people die due to Trump either. Im actually rooting for it.

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
I'm just gonna put it like this, if you or anybody else here think that a white man is genuinely concerned about a pro white man being in office on some "Trumps about to get at black people, how can I live with myself :sadcam:" type of shyt then you're in for real rude awakening sooner rather than later :mjgrin:

Like I said, some of y'all act like cacs faking like they care about our cause is what makes y'all sleep good at night.

I'm not surprised and I don't think anyone here is surprised that he held those views. It's only surprising that he actually admitted to it, which you can tell he didn't mean to do. It's one thing to know and another thing to have it confirmed in front of you. That's all.

Nobody has to tell me anything about white people and how they feel about minorities, all I have to do is go outside, go on the internet, or watch tv.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm not surprised and I don't think anyone here is surprised that he held those views. It's only surprising that he actually admitted to it, which you can tell he didn't mean to do. It's one thing to know and another thing to have it confirmed in front of you. That's all.

Nobody has to tell me anything about white people and how they feel about minorities, all I have to do is go outside, go on the internet, or watch tv.
THIS is the key.

Its one thing to be an open racist, but he slipped up and got caught. He can't even edit the post now.

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
Be a snitch brehs

:gurl:

full

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Smh at being on a board that caters to black people and culture and holding those thoughts. I'm not surprised but still. And now his anti-Clinton posts and denial about trump comes into real clear view. He did not care about what a trump/Repub government meant to minorities. I can see not liking the Clintons but to vote for trump? Him being a white male always made me question what beef he had with the Clintons, it's not like their policies have really been detrimental to white men or whites in general, especially not when you consider the republicans and what they've done. The only people who should have a real gripe against the Clintons are us.

He showed his ass today and others are falling off the cliff with him right in this thread.
can you imagine thinking that way about a fellow citizen? I mean goddamn...thats callous as fukk.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

That's the problem... you need blatant evidence thrown in front of your face to make you believe a cac will be anything other than a cac. nikkas like me don't :mjgrin: it's the exact opposite actually, all these peckerwoods are racist pieces of shyt until they prove otherwise and I legit don't think that's in the realm of possibility in the world we live in

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What's the problem with what he said?

Is he factually incorrect
Nah, I'm drawing the line around him and anyone who wants join him in that circle can do that.

We need to call this shyt out.

The mods opened the forum up and we still got tons of white supremacists flooding it.

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Nah, @the cac mamba , this is where your logic fukked up. I get that you're supposed to be a controversial poster or whatever, but this logic is bullshyt, and here's why.

You say you'll be concerned about a Pres. Trump when he does something to negatively affect you. You acknowledge that you'll likely see that reality after many others, because you're a white male. The first half of this is where you fukked Up. The second half is stating a fact.

So you're not gonna give a shyt when Trump passes legislation negatively affecting minorities? :francis:

What about when Trump passes legislation that unfairly impacts women? Or single mothers? Defunding Planned Parenthood won't do it for ya?

No complaints from you when Trump allows practices that unfairly target black and brown people? Stop and Frisk? Housing Discrimination?

That shyt won't bother you?:mindblown:

fukk outta here dumb bytch, that's the exact type of bullshyt thinking that allows white supremacy to stay constant in our society even when everybody doesn't think that their racist.

It's the implicit action of not caring until it directly affects you. That's what's fukked up. That's why some black people don't fukk with any white people, even with they claim to be 'allies'.

For you to have this attitude when you're FREQUENTLY posting on a message board that's so predominantly black, makes you either a troll or a disgusting piece of shyt. I think that you're both.