@The Cac Mamba admits Trump's recent policies and statements don't worry him because hes a white man

Should @The Cac Mamba be banned?

• Yes

• Why isn't he banned already?

• I'm a white supremacist sympathizer

• No, because I'm a c00n myself.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
wheres the news story?

i dont get it. i said that if trump actually implements policies that negatively affects americans, whites will probably feel it last

was anyone on here not aware of this?

Don't try to sugarcoat it. You just acknowledged that this trump presidency will be detrimental minorities and that you don't care because you have the "luxury" of being white. That as long as it doesn't affect you, you don't give a fukk about what's going to happen to minorities and you know it's going to be bad. Essentially fukk us because you're white and the only time you'll have an issue is when it starts to affect you.

Which coincidentally enough is the attitude many white people had during slavery, reconstruction and Jim Crow, even during the Nazi regime. They may have not been the slave owner, the overseer, the police setting dogs on peaceful protesters, or the people who had to eat behind the restaurants but they too were responsible for the attrocites committed because they were too indifferent and lack human empathy for people to prevent or stop these things from occurring.

I'm glad he didn't lie.

Now its about getting him to acknowledge that he's wrong.

He won't, he slipped up once and that was an accident that he's going to try and prevent for happening again. Their go to is deny, deny, deny even in the face of evidence.

So much for white people being cool because they parlay with us and like hip hop.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Don't try to sugarcoat it. You just acknowledged that this trump presidency will be detrimental minorities and that you don't care because you have the "luxury" of being white. That as long as it doesn't affect you, you don't give a fukk about what's going to happen to minorities and you know it's going to be bad. Essentially fukk us because you're white and the only time you'll have an issue is when it starts to affect you.

Which coincidentally enough is the attitude many white people had during slavery, reconstruction and Jim Crow, even during the Nazi regime. They may have not been the slave owner, the overseer, the police setting dogs on peaceful protesters, or the people who had to eat behind the restaurants but they too were responsible for the attrocites committed because they were too indifferent and lack human empathy for people to prevent or stop these things from occurring.

He won't, he slipped up once and that was an accident that he's going to try and prevent for happening again. Their go to is deny, deny, deny even in the face of evidence.

So much for white people being cool because they parlay with us and like hip hop.

:blessed: Sista with the ether.

Our black queens y'all :noah:

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.

Lets be honest with yourself, if your group was the dominant group or culture in society, would you be any different?

As one poster posted the reality of the human condition, most people display those kinds of traits everywhere, and i don't see anything wrong "Cac" said, especially when it is true.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Lets be honest...the majority of white people feel this way

They legit dont care how many of us go to jail or get hurt killed left out homeless cause of this administration.

Only when it hits Zoey and Harrison is it a problem.

fukk this country and i hope it burns in hell for eternity.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Fukk that Cac :camby:

I don't see how y'all take any of these Cacs seriously that openly mock you by having the word "Cac" in their username.

You mad at him calling himself a cac when we refer to all white people on this site as cac's.

That dont even make sense.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006

This.

Like i said to @biscuitsnbangers white people will continue to enjoy the luxuries of being white while watching blck folk and non-whites get annihilated.

As long as they can enjoy their starbucks and old navy they have no problem with fascism killing off "undesirables".

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
He's a virulent anti Semite, anti-islamic,godless fukk who probably also hates blacks. The casualness of his waving off the damaging effect a trump presidency may have, especially on minorites, women, etc is disgusting. More people would be upset if it wasn't OP bringing this up