@The Burger King, Come Explain This

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
If you were touched as a child thats your problem. Dont go projecting your father's actions onto me u mcfakkit. I profit off of kids, I don't care about them. Hell, I've left more kids on ya mother's face than I've allowed in my restaurant.
I2Lee7G.png

In conclusion, fukk you, ya sister fukking boyfriend, ya taste buds, and Miami. Eat your waygu beef burger and shut the fukk up.
hTnyAw0.png
:ohhh:

This my goat:wow:

Just used the mcd app and got a big Mac for $1

fukk bk with the hard ass fries

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
you and the clown that dap you can bout share a dikkmeat sammich, ya gooofy fukk.
You emotional fakkit, the thread sucked, I had nothing to do with it being bushed. You're just that bad of a poster.

Take your L like a man. fukk your whole life, I don't even know who the fukk you are or where you're from.

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
You emotional fakkit, the thread sucked, I had nothing to do with it being bushed. You're just that bad of a poster.

Take your L like a man. fukk your whole life, I don't even know where the fukk you are.
Eat a dikk breh and you a great poster? go swing from one of the tlr posters dikk. Ya dikkriding bytch.

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If you were touched as a child thats your problem. Dont go projecting your father's actions onto me u mcfakkit. I profit off of kids, I don't care about them. Hell, I've left more kids on ya mother's face than I've allowed in my restaurant.
I2Lee7G.png

In conclusion, fukk you, ya sister fukking boyfriend, ya taste buds, and Miami. Eat your waygu beef burger and shut the fukk up.
hTnyAw0.png
:laff:

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Eat a dikk breh and you a great poster? go swing from one of the tlr posters dikk. Ya dikkriding bytch.
I don't give a fukk what you think. Just don't toss no bullshyt my way ever again.

Your thread was :trash: it got bushed. That's life fakkit. Ain't got shyt to do with me.

I don't know who the fukk you are or where the hell you're from. fakkit.

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
I don't give a fukk what you think. Just don't toss no bullshyt my way ever again.

Your thread was :trash: it got bushed. That's life fakkit. Ain't got shyt to do with me.

I don't know who the fukk you are or where the hell you're from. fakkit.

Dude i do what in the fukk i want. You in here trying to act all hard i'll slap the shyt outta you and place my dikk on ya mothers tonsils. FOH cac

Daps

Take your L like a man. fukk your whole life, I don't even know who the fukk you are or where you're from.

giphy.webp