@The Burger King, Come Explain This

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
If you were touched as a child thats your problem. Dont go projecting your father's actions onto me u mcfakkit. I profit off of kids, I don't care about them. Hell, I've left more kids on ya mother's face than I've allowed in my restaurant.
I2Lee7G.png

In conclusion, fukk you, ya sister fukking boyfriend, ya taste buds, and Miami. Eat your waygu beef burger and shut the fukk up.
hTnyAw0.png
:laff::laff::laff::laff:

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
If you were touched as a child thats your problem. Dont go projecting your father's actions onto me u mcfakkit. I profit off of kids, I don't care about them. Hell, I've left more kids on ya mother's face than I've allowed in my restaurant.
I2Lee7G.png

In conclusion, fukk you, ya sister fukking boyfriend, ya taste buds, and Miami. Eat your waygu beef burger and shut the fukk up.
hTnyAw0.png
:mjlol:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I2Lee7G.png

hTnyAw0.png
ghatdammmm:laff:

:dead: I just busted out laughing and my girl asked me what was funny. I am trying to explain about the alias wars and the smileys and the ether and she is :dahell:

I gave up in the middle of trying to describe it:manny:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

:dead: I just busted out laughing and my girl asked me what was funny. I am trying to explain about the alias wars and the smileys and the ether and she is :dahell:

I wouldn't even try to explain the Coli universe to my people ... not even a Coli Wiki would help

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn

Breh... Dap+rep.

I am in the car with the wife and tried to explain this.

It really is sad she didn't understand why it ewas funny.

People don't know what they are missing with not having the Coli in their lives.:mjcry:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

I’ve been in the same boat :mjlol:

No way to even come close to explainin it without coming as a weirdo :manny:

Then when you finally kinda break it down they like, thats funny to you huh :patrice:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I’ve been in the same boat :mjlol:

No way to even come close to explainin it without coming as a weirdo :manny:

Then when you finally kinda break it down they like, thats funny to you huh :patrice:
The way she was looking as I was explaining it was deflating as fukk. She was :francis:

So I double down and try and quote some of the shyt I found so hysterical that I busted out laughing. She was :gucci:

I could see her looking at me in a different light like I was a cornball or some shyt. So I deflected and insulted her shoes she had on and got us off the subject.

There really is no way to easily translate Coli fukkery to the general public.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
The way she was looking as I was explaining it was deflating as fukk. She was :francis:

So I double down and try and quote some of the shyt I found so hysterical that I busted out laughing. She was :gucci:

I could see her looking at me in a different light like I was a cornball or some shyt. So I deflected and insulted her shoes she had on and got us off the subject.

There really is no way to easily translate Coli fukkery to the general public.

:dead::dead::dead::deadrose::dead::deadrose::deadmanny:

------

We waiting @Burger King :stopitslime:

See, this is why I don't fukk with y'all stale ass fries. Have customers waiting for our orders.

Ayo @Ronald McDonald

:ohhh:

Let me get...
:patrice:

Yes, let me get 2 Apple pies, medium fries and 6 piece nuggets.:feedme:

The nikka you beefing with had been put to sleep.:camby:

tumblr_niylje1uJk1qgihnwo1_400.gif

Last edited: