@The Burger King, Come Explain This

SuperGrizzy

I'm strapped in! I'll clap you in a coma! Madness!
Daps
giphy.gif

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
fukk that I’m riding with my boy @Burger King ... I don’t eat at either place but McDonald’s is nasty as shyt.

:scust: At pedo ass @Ronald McDonald having to dress like a clown to attract kids into his restaurant

If you were touched as a child thats your problem. Dont go projecting your father's actions onto me u mcfakkit. I profit off of kids, I don't care about them. Hell, I've left more kids on ya mother's face than I've allowed in my restaurant.
I2Lee7G.png

In conclusion, fukk you, ya sister fukking boyfriend, ya taste buds, and Miami. Eat your waygu beef burger and shut the fukk up.
hTnyAw0.png

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
If you were touched as a child thats your problem. Dont go projecting your father's actions onto me u mcfakkit. I profit off of kids, I don't care about them. Hell, I've left more kids on ya mother's face than I've allowed in my restaurant.
I2Lee7G.png

In conclusion, fukk you, ya sister fukking boyfriend, ya taste buds, and Miami. Eat your waygu beef burger and shut the fukk up.
hTnyAw0.png
r73VJe3.gif

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I2Lee7G.png

hTnyAw0.png
Yooooo, what the fukk.

This is why I love the coli.