The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
some dudes still have hopes of gamestop happening all over again instead of taking the L and more importantly trying to learn from it...and if they want to tie their money to this shyt on some “fukk it let’s see what happens” shyt then fine cuz it’s their money...but it’s insulting seeing folks on twitter/reddit try to act like they can “intelligently” explain how this can run up that high...reddit has an overwhelming share of word-vomit spewing smart dumb cacs

I don’t think this will hit 1k or anything close but you’re tombout how stupid GME investors were while completely overlooking the fact it was well on its way to 1k and beyond until brokerages and hedge funds literally broke the law to prevent it from happening.

The only reason this won’t happen is because they’d do the same thing if it came close, not because retail investors don’t have the power to make it happen.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just don't see movie theaters coming back like covid never happened. People are going to be uncomfortable sitting in a packed theatre with strangers for years to come imo.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Another red day... I’ll ask again; any opinions/guesses on when one should consider going in on some of these blue chip stocks that are dipping right now?

You kind of just have to guess the bottom unless you know how to read charts and can see where the most resistance is for the particular stock(s) you're interested in, but sometimes they can blow past the resistance as well.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
I just don't see movie theaters coming back like covid never happened. People are going to be uncomfortable sitting in a packed theatre with strangers for years to come imo.
Not me.
Plus in my area .... it's like covid never happened , nobody is thinking about that shyt.