The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
hey I’m the last guy to get advice from lol I’m just here to soak in all the game
I’ve asked for advice in here but nobody ever drops gems, mostly people talking about cryptos. I think I actually read about CCIV initially I. The higher learning stock market thread. I wish people would help others more and not just stay stuck in a fukking bubble

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I’ve asked for advice in here but nobody ever drops gems, mostly people talking about cryptos. I think I actually read about CCIV initially I. The higher learning stock market thread. I wish people would help others more and not just stay stuck in a fukking bubble
How can most in here help when they don't know shyt themselves though? Most just getting suggestions from online and running with it. If you truly want help you going to have to do some work yourself to be honest off here. Depending on what trading style you're into there is books, YouTube videos, etc to,help you. I'm not saying you can't get nothing here but seeing and reading this thread should tell you this ain't the place for the best hand holding type help if that's what you're looking for.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

we've been dropping gems ever since this thread been formed...:what: its up to YOU to do the Due Diligence and footwork...what exactly are you looking for...:jbhmm:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
How can most in here help when they don't know shyt themselves though? Most just getting suggestions from online and running with it. If you truly want help you going to have to do some work yourself to be honest off here. Depending on what trading style you're into there is books, YouTube videos, etc to,help you. I'm not saying you can't get nothing here but seeing and reading this thread should tell you this ain't the place for the best hand holding type help if that's what you're looking for.
For the most part, people only respond to certain people questions. And honestly, if we are all just learning, then no question is above or beneath anyone. I don’t know what you mean by the hand holding remark but I’m trying to hold my own, I just said what I’ve observed. If that got you feeling a type of way then that’s on you but what I said is true.
But I agree, we are all just trying to learn.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For the most part, people only respond to certain people questions. And honestly, if we are all just learning, then no question is above or beneath anyone. I don’t know what you mean by the hand holding remark but I’m trying to hold my own, I just said what I’ve observed. If that got you feeling a type of way then that’s on you but what I said is true.

you’ve been in this thread for less than a month and are expecting ppl to pick “winning” stocks for you so you can be given “gems”...that’s “hand-holding”...not a knock...just being honest

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
we've been dropping gems ever since this thread been formed...:what: its up to YOU to do the Due Diligence and footwork...what exactly are you looking for...:jbhmm:
Shut that bootstraps shyt up, you’re one of the ones I’m talking about. You’re knowledgeable about things, even as we are all trying to learn. If you’re knowledgeable about the system, y’all could help more. Answer brehs questions.

you’re good because nobody is obligated to do shyt and yeah I’ve just had to glean what I can but I’ve came in here asking what people are thinking as far as early morning before the market opens and it’s crickets until that white bytch pops up with some obscure cryptos. Idk, just speaking my mind

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
you’ve been in this thread for less than a month and are expecting ppl to pick “winning” stocks for you so you can be given “gems”...that’s “hand-holding”...not a knock...just being honest
I just started posting. I’ve been following the GME shyt since the thread started. I just recently restarted trading and that’s why I actively started asking questions.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Shut that bootstraps shyt up, you’re one of the ones I’m talking about. You’re knowledgeable about things, even as we are all trying to learn. If you’re knowledgeable about the system, y’all could help more. Answer brehs questions.

you’re good because nobody is obligated to do shyt and yeah I’ve just had to glean what I can but I’ve came in here asking what people are thinking as far as early morning before the market opens and it’s crickets until that white bytch pops up with some obscure cryptos. Idk, just speaking my mind

That's why I specifically asked YOU, what are you looking for???:dahell::what:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:picard:

bruh what’s your question?

as long as it’s not “what should I [randomly] invest in?” then I will try to answer it

Last edited:

Mtt

Superstar
Daps
I got in on Argo Blockchain when it was at $1.56 last month. It dipped to $1 not too long ago, and I was sitting back looking at it like... maybe I should cop more, but I chilled. It shot up over 4 bucks last week.

I'm holding it to see if it can get to even half of what RIOT and MARA hit... I could have got in on those when they were around $20, but I passed and went with Argo because the stock was considerably cheaper, and after researching and comparing against the US leaders, they mine more BTC and do it more efficiently. They're just based in the UK and aren't listed on the NASDAQ. I'm patient tho

:myman:
Good insight

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Yes @surf explained what I meant by "hand holding" it wasn't no diss but exactly what he was saying. I'm just saying you're expecting that when most of,these dudes don't know more than you so I don't know why you'd expect them to pick winners for you like they some wall st $$$ killers. If they were they most likely wouldn't be on here to be honest. As far as the questions I also think that's something you should learn on your own esp the basics. I can only speak for myself but it get real tiring real quick when cats keep asking basic ass questions that if you know they were truly into a given thing would know about or research themselves. I haven't checked your post in this thread so I don't know if that applies to you just speaking in general.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt you still think it’s coming back?

was this the question?

if you’re “stuck” in lucid or waiting on the sidelines debating to buy, then in all likelihood it will bounce back...the question now is how low/long will it keep dropping before it does bounce back

that being said...you don’t know me...you don’t know my intentions...you don’t even know if I have a decent track record for “picking” anything so you shouldn’t just take my advice...use google follow it up...look up CCIV...look up lucid...look up the questions you have (e.g. “will CCIV recover”)...stock tips from places like here, reddit, twitter, stocktwits can be ok as a starting point once you know/observe who to listen to but it should not be the end all/be all of your “research”...you’re setting yourself up for failure ultimately even if you do get lucky and someone hits you off with a “gem”

Last edited: