The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Always have money set aside for major stock falls. The last one took place in March 2020. That was an opportunity to buy quality stocks for the low, but since skyrocketed.

Yeah i got my tax return incoming...:wow: but by then i think they'll rebound...

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bought some April calls on PTON for what I thought was the low yesterday. shyt was discount status when the market opened up today. Grabbed what I could to bring my basis down. Now I sit back and see what happens.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Would have held off on buying my newest stock if I had known the red sea was gonna flood the streets :martin:

But I guess if I knew what was gonna happen days ahead of time I'd be rich already and rich forever :francis:
If you're buying long term you're kinda good even though I know you'd like to always get more shares. You can have a good idea when things are going to happen days ahead of time of you learn up. It don't always work but it will definitely improve that aspect you're speaking on. It is a book by Anna coulling called a complete guide to volume price analysis that can help in this aspect. There are other books but this one is one I've read and has helped me a lot.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
there will not be another GME in our lifetime...FYI

all the dirty tricks are out there now

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
As someone who’s got a decade+ long experience, if you’re not looking to buy and hold for at least 5+ years you’re playing the game all wrong.

Guaranteed money maker, buy into a fund or 3 and hold for 10+ years (or longer), you’ll make money and beat major market benchmarks.

It isn’t as exciting as you might wish but you’ll be doing better than 99% of investors out

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As someone who’s got a decade+ long experience, if you’re not looking to buy and hold for at least 5+ years you’re playing the game all wrong.

Guaranteed money maker, buy into a fund or 3 and hold for 10+ years (or longer), you’ll make money and beat major market benchmarks.

It isn’t as exciting as you might wish but you’ll be doing better than 99% of investors out

What ETFs do you recommend? Currently I try to put 50 a week in VGT .

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
With everything on sale right now, one way to make a little bread is to buy some inverse stocks... DOG and SDOW go up in value when the S&P 500 is looking like it's looking now

:picard: