The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
There wasn’t a real impetus to pump it then. With news of covid deaths dropping, new vaccines rolling out, and Cuomo announcing that theaters in the country’s largest market will reopen in March, analysts say the stock has a strong chance of skyrocketing, if only in the short term.

:yeshrug:
There was an impetus to pump AMC back then for the exact same reason they were pumping GME because of the short float %

Daps
Ok. Vaccines roll out will help thier sales. Do you think there will be a short squeeze on AMC shares?
Yes, that’s what is being predicted by people slot more informed than I am. They say $1,000 is a very real possibility.

This is not financial advice.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

I got in on Argo Blockchain when it was at $1.56 last month. It dipped to $1 not too long ago, and I was sitting back looking at it like... maybe I should cop more, but I chilled. It shot up over 4 bucks last week.

I'm holding it to see if it can get to even half of what RIOT and MARA hit... I could have got in on those when they were around $20, but I passed and went with Argo because the stock was considerably cheaper, and after researching and comparing against the US leaders, they mine more BTC and do it more efficiently. They're just based in the UK and aren't listed on the NASDAQ. I'm patient tho

:myman:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just found out about this company today called Blacksky

Investor Presentation Deck

Ticker (SFTW) another SPAC

It checks off a lot of boxes for me, the space industry is coming but the AI, data and SAAS elements is where I see the value and real world use to what they're doing.

Only negative I've caught so far is news breaking about there being an investigation around the SPAC deal and merger
Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
anyway...everyone can’t win...the stock market needs ppl like this in it for others to eat off of and take advantage of...I wonder if the folks who think “ya this is a good idea” will even look at AMC’s chart and see the shyt was on a serious downslide before COVID hit smh