The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

Daps
:francis: Fidelity won't let me trade any of those pennies, and I really want to jump on TMGI.

Check out RXMD, I want to get in under .10 but I may have to settle for .11

Why won’t Fidelity let you trade them? They let me buy WDLF this morning and it looks like they’d let me buy the others.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Why won’t Fidelity let you trade them? They let me buy WDLF this morning and it looks like they’d let me buy the others.
That's the only one I didn't try because I felt to late to the party. I'm monitoring for a dip though. The others will give you an error message even you try and set up a buy. Fidelity won't let you buy stocks they deem to risky.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
That's the only one I didn't try because I felt to late to the party. I'm monitoring for a dip though. The others will give you an error message even you try and set up a buy. Fidelity won't let you buy stocks they deem to risky.

Think it's too late to start buying up WDLF if we're not already invested into it?

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Imma copy and paste info that was passed onto me by a full time penny trader . If you not on Twitter, in discord’s, telegrams etc you’re gonna be behind.

@stockballa he is another one who is barely wrong. @paulabinvest she is good at pumping tickers @VGaykin he’s pretty good
@DeItaone he’s good for world news. I have the notifications on for al his tweets and @zerohedge is another excellent one I have on alert for news. @AlexDelarge6553 I follow him to know if he is pumping any tickets I’m in. Most of his calls are all late but good for pumping . @S_AnglinIV his calls are amazing but hard to get in before the run

:salute:

let’s make this bread :myman:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I think my money cleared for Fidelity...finally!!!

Edit: Cleared first round but apparently not "Settled" smh

How many shares you got of wdlf ? @idontposthereanymore

Last edited: