The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

Daps
Breh I just woke up, and aint had no coffee yet.. so break down what this means for me. (I'm still half asleep) :francis:
Capital fund Roth set the price to reach $14 within 3 years, an upgrade that comes on the heels of its public offering closing today. Mind you, it could reach that far sooner than 3, which is why people are bullish on it.

:francis:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Im getting 10 shares of $BTCC as soon as the market opens:wow:
Purpose Investments to launch North America’s first bitcoin ETF
Purpose Investments looks set to introduce North America’s first directly backed bitcoin ETF following approval by Canadian securities regulators. It will also become the first exchange-traded bitcoin product of any major developed market to officially sport the ‘ETF’ moniker (similar products in Europe are typically structured as debt securities and use the ETP designation).

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Daps
Seems a lot of the tech stocks that were booming over the past year are dipping a bit...now a good time to buy in?

I’ve long been concerned about what happens when we reach the anniversary of the 2020 crash. Will there be a big increase in sales as folks try to capitalize on the long term gains and will this cause a significant dip?

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Have they shared which companies are going to be in this ETF yet?
:sas1:

With BTC and crypto going crazy, I did some digging about a month and a half ago into the crypto mining companies that are listed. I'm sure the ETF will hold some of them, and probably companies around processing and chips.

A lot of these mining companies are centralized in the China, how is this not a worrisome for investors?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
A lot of these mining companies are centralized in the China, how is this not a worrisome for investors?
Which companies are you referring to?
The ones I've looked at are in the US, London or Canada.

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
What are you talking about?!?:dwillhuh: there is no way in the world YOU or anyone else can tell any person what he remembers and what he doesn't!!!:what: you not making sense breh

His shtick is being the keeping it real nicca, I doubt beloved has any friends. I can't imagine going through life so aggy.