The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Im going to jump on Fisker soon ,this along with ford will reach good prices within the next few years

try grab $SNPR, EV charging station,I think its the only charging station that has advertising which is $$$$

Volta_Free_EV_Charging_Station_with_intercharge_Logo-1-1200x889.png

but im looking out for Rivian later this year ,Amazon n Ford already fukk with them:wow:

You think fisker can bounce back from the exploding cars fiasco ?:francis:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You think fisker can bounce back from the exploding cars fiasco ?:francis:
shyt they came back to making cars so anything is possible. I personally think the Fisker looks better than the model S but it wasn't practical and it had the few issues like,you said. Imagine that body with the tesla battery working?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
It's does sound familiar...:comeon: I know I've heard the name before that's why I was like :jbhmm: how you gonna tell me what I remember & what I don't?!:heh:
It doesn't sound familiar to you. Silk told y'all about this in 97-98. I gave you the answer fam guess again you just want to have the last word.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It doesn't sound familiar to you. Silk told y'all about this in 97-98. I gave you the answer fam guess again you just want to have the last word.

What are you talking about?!?:dwillhuh: there is no way in the world YOU or anyone else can tell any person what he remembers and what he doesn't!!!:what: you not making sense breh

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
What are you talking about?!?:dwillhuh: there is no way in the world YOU or anyone else can tell any person what he remembers and what he doesn't!!!:what: you not making sense breh
Breh are you unhappy in life? Why are you this hype over that? Do you want to handle this offline or something? It isn't that serious let it go.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
...also I did a quick search for “rivian” and saw it mentioned in a few threads that you were in so maybe that’s why it sounds familiar

I know I wasn't going fukking crazy.,:heh: posters they don't know telling others you don't remember:troll: what nikka?!?:heh: