The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
to be on nasdaq you gotta be at least a 3-4 dollars

Do you have Charles schwabb? If not, get it for these penny stocks

Zdcv.gif

:salute: good looks breh... I should definitely load up alot more I got 8K shares...:damn: multiply that by 3 and...:banderas: got the shyt from my TDA app...

Hopefully they don't do one of those stock splits or consolidate bullshyt...:beli:

Last edited:

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm looking to come up anyway I can to hit this lick...:beli: who doesnt mess with penny stocks???:what:

I don’t have the exact stat on me but you guys know penny stocks are when

When I think of penny stocks I refer to shyt trading for like $0.12 or $0.004, etc

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
Just put a g on it. Damn, I really hope I’m not blowing money. Put another rack on HEPA, too.

:lupe:
good man!...end of this month their phase 3 results will be in

we gonna get paid, BUT hold it for a year at least, maximise profits

// I will check out HEPA,first time ive heard of it tbh ,quick glance looks promising:whoo:

Daps
good man!...end of this month their phase 3 results will be in

we gonna get paid, BUT hold it for a year at least, maximise profits

// I will check out HEPA,first time ive heard of it tbh ,quick glance looks promising:whoo:
Yea, if all indicators are to be trusted, HEPA is about to blow. I’m talking going to $5 in a week or two. Their public offering closes today. Got two racks riding on that.

:mjgrin:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jamaica seeks COVAXIN

all good news for OCGN which gonna fly through the roof once if the approval goes through

get it now guys
Been holding this stock for awhile now, hope it hits.
Brehs what are your thoughts on Fisker is this a long play, I got in at 18.00 with 15 plus shares.
Not looking to hold for the long term though.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
Yea, if all indicators are to be trusted, HEPA is about to blow. I’m talking going to $5 in a week or two. Their public offering closes today. Got two racks riding on that.

:mjgrin:
:wow:Im going to jump in today, didnt give a shyt about science in school but now look at me

Reading up on Biotech companies has become my fav hobby!

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
Been holding this stock for awhile now, hope it hits.
Brehs what are your thoughts on Fisker is this a long play, I got in at 18.00 with 15 plus shares.
Not looking to hold for the long term though.
Im going to jump on Fisker soon ,this along with ford will reach good prices within the next few years

try grab $SNPR, EV charging station,I think its the only charging station that has advertising which is $$$$

Volta_Free_EV_Charging_Station_with_intercharge_Logo-1-1200x889.png

but im looking out for Rivian later this year ,Amazon n Ford already fukk with them:wow:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Im going to jump on Fisker soon ,this along with ford will reach good prices within the next few years

try grab $SNPR, EV charging station,I think its the only charging station that has advertising which is $$$$

Volta_Free_EV_Charging_Station_with_intercharge_Logo-1-1200x889.png

but im looking out for Rivian later this year ,Amazon n Ford already fukk with them:wow:

Rivian why does that sound so familiar?!!?:patrice: