The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Have any of you ever worked with Stock Market simulators? Did it help you enhance your trading skills. My goal is to work with a simulator for an entire year before I throw real money in to do day tradeing

In the mean time i have my long term holds and few positions I'd like to swing trade.

Allen Poe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans --> Las Vegas
Have any of you ever worked with Stock Market simulators? Did it help you enhance your trading skills. My goal is to work with a simulator for an entire year before I throw real money in to do day tradeing

In the mean time i have my long term holds and few positions I'd like to swing trade.

Eh, only thing I did was use the Paper Trading feature on Webull. they give you $1 million in fake money to simulate stock buys with. I used almost all of that on FB, AMZN, APPL, NFLX, GOOGL, MSFT, and TSLA. Did this in June and July 2020, and had that been real money, I would be up $919,241.97 (largely due to Tesla, but even without that I would be up at least 40%).

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Eh, only thing I did was use the Paper Trading feature on Webull. they give you $1 million in fake money to simulate stock buys with. I used almost all of that on FB, AMZN, APPL, NFLX, GOOGL, MSFT, and TSLA. Did this in June and July 2020, and had that been real money, I would be up $919,241.97 (largely due to Tesla, but even without that I would be up at least 40%).
I just started using this in January. I keep about 30-50% in blue chips and long term ones I want to hold onto and then the other half on pump and dumps. I’m trying to learn the art of it though because I’ve had some good investments but I have been stuck with diamond hands on some of them and I just need to cut bait I wait because some them look like they will balance out eventually. Tomorrow I am probably going to liquidate some so I can use 1-200k to reinvest

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Anyone have any planned buy ins tomorrow?

Other than TMGI, I’m throwing some money into WDLF and will hold likely until March..

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bruh.....just logged into my Binance account after 2 years and have 15 BNB coins sitting in there chilling:banderas:

Cant remember which account is holding my Ethereum classic but I know I had a few of those as well

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

AliveEnergeticBorzoi-size_restricted.gif

Fixed for accuracy

Badmon

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cap City
Anyone have any planned buy ins tomorrow?

Other than TMGI, I’m throwing some money into WDLF and will hold likely until March..
Dumping another grand on ART.V (hologram) currently holding 3.5k in shares.

My plan is to acquire at least 50k worth in shares, keep stacking until I hit my goal. Hoping the price stay's below 30 cents.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
WHAT fukkING NONSENSE IS SHE SPOUTING!!!! :laff: stocks not giving us any returns?!!?:heh: WHAT?!?!

she repeating the same bullshyt they been trying to pass off for years that you need big bread to see massive returns to keep us from playing the game