The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Good interesting read, social media is so powerful, might drop like sava
Sometimes these companies employ these marketing nerds on social media to push how "valuable" their stock is and generate buzz..They don't have any volume, but get it through the buzz they create (ponzi scheme).

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
how do you brehs suggest migrating crypto from RobinHood?

Sell at ATH , then buyback at a dip ? Coinbase,Kraken, Binance all got me still verifying after a week of processing

you can’t...robinhood operates differently from crypto exchanges in that you do not own the crypto you purchase...at some point you may have to sell it and transfer the money to your bank then from there deposit the money into coinbase, kraken or binance.us where you can buy cryptocurrency that you actually own

verification is typically 24 hours but when the space becomes crowded as it is now due to the new hype surrounding it, the process can be delayed anywhere from a few days to months from now...gemini took me 3 months to get verified during the height of the craze in 2017...meanwhile coinbase and kraken only took a few days bcuz I joined earlier that year when there was no spotlight on crypto

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
you can’t...robinhood operates differently from crypto exchanges in that you do not own the crypto you purchase...at some point you may have to sell it and transfer the money to your bank then from there deposit the money into coinbase, kraken or binance.us where you can buy cryptocurrency that you actually own

yeah i understand that you cant withdraw and "not your keys" etc . im moreso asking about the timing

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah i understand that you cant withdraw and "not your keys" etc . im moreso asking about the timing

well then ya “ideally” you want to sell it at ATH then wait a week or so for the money transfer to take place and hope it dips by the time your money hits the exchanges...but no one can seriously time it for you and tell you when that is...who’s to say whether or not it keeps going up after you sell? realistically there’s no correct answer to your question other than sell it and transfer the money to an exchange when you’re ready to do so after you’ve been verified by the exchanges...it might not be the most appealing answer but it’s the reality of the situation

Last edited: