The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Brehs when researching Stock what are the main factors you look for before deciding/declining to invest in that stock?
saw this formula on tiktok

Enterprise Value = Market capitalization + Debt - Cash & investments;
take the ratio of Enterprise Value/Revenue

high ratio = overvalued
low ratio = undervalued; potential to grow

all the numbers can be found on finviz

the actual Enterprise Value - Revenue can be found on Yahoo Finance (for brehs who don't want to do math)

Last edited:

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dumb question, I'm new to this....Should I invest in OCGN right now or wait until the market opens Monday?
your order will only be filed when the markets open...so you will get whatever the stock's price is then

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Dumb question, I'm new to this....Should I invest in OCGN right now or wait until the market opens Monday?
It's tough, if you're really in it for the long run and believe in it then whatever number you get it at monday morning should project as a steal.

The other side of it is since a spike happened on a friday after-hours that gives day-trader sharks, hedge funds, and institutions all weekend to figure out how they're gonna fukk with your money on monday. I'd probably wait for the first dip to get in.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

Stocks that go on crazy runs like this (35%+ in a day) tend to have pullbacks the next trading day when the market opens (9:30 am). If you really believe in the company buy the inevitable dip.r

Don't go chasing waterfalls
Some of these stocks be moving too fast

Fly

Superstar
Daps
Yesterday was my 1st day trading. Invested $1,500 into mostly penny stocks and made $151. Is that good or should I be aiming higher?

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Yesterday was my 1st day trading. Invested $1,500 into mostly penny stocks and made $151. Is that good or should I be aiming higher?

I've invested $6k and have made $27k so far. I started at Q4 of 2020. Just stick with it.

I've not even sure if that's a good return or subpar. WSBrehs, advise. :lupe: