The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
What made u buy into it in the first place?
I saw their public offering closings at 133 million early on with a price per share at .15, I placed it on my watchlist, and got on at .30
Anticipating these early on is a key, you're not paying much, and then you hope that it goes up (have a reasonable target, and then get out)

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
how do you brehs suggest migrating crypto from RobinHood?

Sell at ATH , then buyback at a dip ? Coinbase,Kraken, Binance all got me still verifying after a week of processing

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw their public offering closings at 133 million early on with a price per share at .15, I placed it on my watchlist, and got on at .30
Anticipating these early on is a key, you're not paying much, and then you hope that it goes up (have a reasonable target, and then get out)
Yea but what if it has long term upside? I guess this why we love investing, damned if you do, damned if you don’t

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A question For brehs who have been investing for years

was Tesla ever a penny stock?

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Yea but what if it has long term upside? I guess this why we love investing, damned if you do, damned if you don’t
You have to believe in the business if you're investing it for the long term, I don't believe in the business that much for me to hold it for that long. It is a high risk trade in my opinion, not for long term.

Read this article to understand why: Zomedica Is a High-Risk Trade, Not a Long-Term Investment

Of course we can be wrong