The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Brehs when researching Stock what are the main factors you look for before deciding/declining to invest in that stock?

Longevity and what the company is working on... I know my fisker stock gonna blow up in the future like Tesla... We heading to alot of ev devices and vehicles...:wow: I'm also trying to get Into nanotech companies for practical applications but I haven't seen any...yet.:ufdup:

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
This will be a huge one for the foreseeable future, especially at the close of this decade. I'd hate the idea of profiting off the destruction of the planet, but the climate crisis will create new opportunities.
$CLII is the climate change spac im jumpin on next week

its at $21 currently ,wish i got in at $10 but this is a spac that will grow over time so $20+ isnt too bad!

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I'm not looking to get "rich" off the stock market, I just want a passive income, focused on safe high-yield dividend stocks. I can't be a daily trader by trying to time the market, it is a lot of stress this way, and 70% of traders fail doing this. I do, however, have few penny stocks I play with in hopes of striking rich.. We all have our own strategies.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I'm not looking to get "rich" off the stock market, I just want a passive income, focused on safe high-yield dividend stocks. I can't be a daily trader by trying to time the market, it is a lot of stress this way, and 70% of traders fail doing this. I do, however, have few penny stocks I play with in hopes of striking rich.. We all have our own strategies.
Time in the market >>> timing the market

I have an index fund which has been really good to me.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
You're paying management fees and expenses on that, so much are we looking at?
0.04% expense ratio.

I also pay to have my 401K managed via my job but we receive a discount. I only did it to learn more and follow their suggestions and I've really benefitted.

I am very frugal and rather spend on that than fast food so it's been working for me.

I withdrew all the funds from Robin hood.

I'm thinking about moving my funds elsewhere though. IDK. I'm admittedly new this to [2018].

I focused on debt payoff first. I am risk averse so I probably won't really go crazy investing lol

Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Managing Director at Breh & Breh, Inc
0.04% expense ratio.

I also pay to have my 401K managed via my job but we receive a discount. I only did it to learn more and follow their suggestions and I've really benefitted.

I am very frugal and rather spend on that than fast food so it's been working for me.

I withdrew all the funds from Robin hood.

I'm thinking about moving my funds elsewhere though. IDK. I'm admittedly new this to [2018].

I focused on debt payoff first. I am risk averse so I probably won't really go crazy investing lol
where your retirement is will likely have a brokerage acct also