The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
You pick the wrong solar or cannabis company you'll be trading sideways or worse. You jumping into the deep end right away with no swimming lessons in the shallow part of the pool first. Most beginners should start with safe mega cap companies and ETFs while they study the game than as they gain confidence move into more speculative plays and only put a small portion into them at first. A good company to start with is the bank you're opening the account with. Chase over the long term is automatic money it's the best bank in the US by far, pays a dividend and will grow over time.

5 years ago if you bought Chase and just held it not even counting 20 quarters of dividend payments you more than doubled your money.

I'm looking at ETF's for both cannabis and solar, but wanted to also grab a few individual shares of this one stock. I'm trying to keep it as conservative as possible as I start up.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
Hey so, what’s the deal with nakd and why do people seem to believe in it so much?

From what I’ve picked up, it’s a random swimsuit company..

I keep seeing them mentioned though. They catching popularity on IG or something? is it a meme stock that people are planning to throw money at to short some hedge ala GameStop?

What’s the deal
nothing

they needed to touch $1 to regain compliance or some bullshyt lol

Kool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Simply put... I invested $700 in 3 stocks a week and half ago.

$500 in AMC, $100 in NAKD and $100 in SNDL. Two of those stocks are in the red(AMC -57.61% and NAKD -53.47%) and one is in the green(SNDL +14.91%).

That $700 investment is now worth $384.65. Which is a total loss of -$315.35.

I'm about to sell all three of these and then find somewhere to put the remaining $384.64... which is now $357.52 after another day of more losses.

Bart simpson

Served w/ no chill
Daps
Reppin
Springfield
Hey so, what’s the deal with nakd and why do people seem to believe in it so much?

From what I’ve picked up, it’s a random swimsuit company..

I keep seeing them mentioned though. They catching popularity on IG or something? is it a meme stock that people are planning to throw money at to short some hedge ala GameStop?

What’s the deal
It was supposedly another shorted stocks that was close to being D-listed. It was saved and just got 50 million to restructure to an e store only. They also got a new ceo of the company that helped get the deal and funds. Its a pennystock and now people are trying to get it i. The public eye to show interest to buy it.

Bart simpson

Served w/ no chill
Daps
Reppin
Springfield
Simply put... I invested $700 in 3 stocks a week and half ago.

$500 in AMC, $100 in NAKD and $100 in SNDL. Two of those stocks are in the red(AMC -57.61% and NAKD -53.47%) and one is in the green(SNDL +14.91%).

That $700 investment is now worth $384.65. Which is a total loss of -$315.35.

I'm about to sell all three of these and then find somewhere to put the remaining $384.64... which is now $357.52 after another day of more losses.
I think AMC is dead personal the meme is over and HFs are doubling down.
As for NAKD they JUST got 50 million and a new CEO for restructuring to an online store. It's a long hold
:dame:
You're not gonna make your money back in 2 wks. People were holding on the GME stock for a min and they just did a coordinated massive attack a the gamble worked.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

you not suppose to giving a damn about losses or gains this early, yall nikkaz ain't got the patience to be real stock traders or investors

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
Wish I heard of this 2 dollars ago. Still doesn't sound too bad.
lol same but come monday this baby will run!!!

:obama:all money is good money!

profit will go straight back into spacs and other biotech

EV
Biotech
climate change
and spacs

are the ones for me

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And Yet It Still Hasnt Touched $80 I Don’t See This shyt Even Even Getting To $100 Ever Again Thank God I Didn’t Buy That shyt At Over $200 That Was A Kamikazi Mission For Brehs Who Didn’t Buy Early

I warned this nikkaz, if they didn't get that shyt at 4 dollars at the beginning it wasn't worth it

by time they talking about the stock on the news, its over man, the gig is up, you can't hop on the bandwagon when its already reached its destination lmao

they fell right into the trap