The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

SoSoSlick

Still gettin it!
Daps
Reppin
PG County
Some nikka with Diamond hands right now :picard:

unknown.png

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Thank God it took 3 days to process my money transfer to my investment account. After this saga I don't think I'm gonna go the day trading route; high potential to make and lose money it's too much of a gamble for me. I'll be looking into long term stocks to invest in.

The stock manipulation these past two days is crazy
Smart move. Stick with long term stocks. A lot of folks lost big because of greed :duck:and allure of fools gold :francis:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
He cashed out like 13M so he gucci regardless. He's a sick nikka but he's not that sick.

I wish I had that in my portfolio...:wow: BECAUSE when it rebounds....:pachaha::banderas: these hedge funds cant short forever and the company is still here in business...

Last edited:

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still got shares I'm still holding at least until Valentine's Day it is a woman's clothing/lingerie brand.
:francis:
If I take an L it was play money anyway not house money.
:yeshrug:

131 shares. Holding through the madness.

Im in the same boat. I am waiting til V-Day to see what happens but honestly if the price doesn't bounce back over 2 dollars then Im just going to hold it because I got in when the price was rising, literally minutes before they blocked and halted the stock so I more than likely paid more than yall did.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
If this is really over I’m hoping they run it all the way into the ground, hopefully below $1.

Then I’m gone load up till I got a few thousand shares.

GME been dead but movies are not going out of business because of streaming. And with people wanting to go back out, they will most likely get heavy business when things open back up. You could just sell now for a loss then re buy several times what you have now when it drops or just keep what u got and add more when it does.

If you got 100 shares now at around $7 or $8, you can sell now and cop 3-7x that amount when it reaches a dollar or 2.

Tough choice :francis:
Or hold what you got and buy more when it dips low enough for your liking.