The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Mark Cuban doing an AMA in that Reddit thread and he basically said Robinhood and other zero commission brokers didn't have enough capital to cover us. He said to roll with the big heavyweight traditional brokers because they have the capital to back up our trades when shyt like the GME thing happens:francis:. There's a reason Fidelity, TD Ameritrade, and other large established brokers let people buy all the shares they want and also offer not only penny stocks but pink slip stocks.

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
I didnt sell anything I just tossed it on cashapp and forgot about it until they stop fukking with the market what can we do???:manny:
from here, we buy more for the low low.

or

you can just hold like the rest of us are doing around here.

Last edited:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
:leostare: we still AMC gang?

I didnt sell anything I just tossed it on cashapp and forgot about it until they stop fukking with the market what can we do???:manny:

If this is really over I’m hoping they run it all the way into the ground, hopefully below $1.

Then I’m gone load up till I got a few thousand shares.

GME been dead but movies are not going out of business because of streaming. And with people wanting to go back out, they will most likely get heavy business when things open back up. You could just sell now for a loss then re buy several times what you have now when it drops or just keep what u got and add more when it does.

If you got 100 shares now at around $7 or $8, you can sell now and cop 3-7x that amount when it reaches a dollar or 2.

Tough choice :francis:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
If this is really over I’m hoping they run it all the way into the ground, hopefully below $1.

Then I’m gone load up till I got a few thousand shares.

GME been dead but movies are not going out of business because of streaming. And with people wanting to go back out, they will most likely get heavy business when things open back up. You could just sell now for a loss then re buy several times what you have now when it drops or just keep what u got and add more when it does.

If you got 100 shares now at around $7 or $8, you can sell now and cop 3-7x that amount when it reaches a dollar or 2.

Tough choice :francis:
This

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mark Cuban doing an AMA in that Reddit thread and he basically said Robinhood and other zero commission brokers didn't have enough capital to cover us. He said to roll with the big heavyweight traditional brokers because they have the capital to back up our trades when shyt like the GME thing happens:francis:. There's a reason Fidelity, TD Ameritrade, and other large established brokers let people buy all the shares they want and also offer not only penny stocks but pink slip stocks.
I heard TD Ameritrade was getting sued also for limiting trades.

Schwab, TD Ameritrade, Interactive Brokers Sued Over Trading Restrictions | ThinkAdvisor

These companies will probably pay a small fine by the SEC. And all these shenanigans that went on will be swept under the rug.

This should convince more people to just abandon trading on Wall Street.

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Thank God it took 3 days to process my money transfer to my investment account. After this saga I don't think I'm gonna go the day trading route; high potential to make and lose money it's too much of a gamble for me. I'll be looking into long term stocks to invest in.

The stock manipulation these past two days is crazy