The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
If yall don't jump into CCIV before it merges with Lucid Motors(Plans to make luxury EV's you know Benz)

Once the news hit this stock hitting 100 easy

I ain't an financial advisor though

:mjcry: I don't have any free money right now...

Was able to only get 2 shares...:francis:

Last edited:

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Again.

Stop correlating this shyt to the pandemic when you literally have brokers manipulating their own way of working. THAT'S driving the stock down. They took the bball home with them as soon as they started losing.

Nobody who bought stock actually thinks physical game stores or cinemas are on the rise now :yeshrug:

Hedge funds were making millions off these struggling companies failing and retail investors found a way to flip that shyt back on them. It's somehow both simpler and more complex than "reddit bots tricked folk into investing".
People who found ways before the price was driven way up artificially based on zero fundamental reasoning made out. The folks who tailed once it became a story were late to the party, and got what was the likely outcome most folks with any knowledge of the market could foresee. They drowned

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
so im guessing Gamestop is a no then right?

i need answers cause with it being that low a breh is conflicted on if he should jump in and get some action or avoid that wreck?:patrice:

@JQ Legend you lied:ufdup:

What I lie about? :gucci:

I said over and over it’s gone be hard for the price to go up without the brokerages taking away restrictions. That it would easily go up if they did. That was my argument the whole thread.

That’s why they placed them in the first place because it was gone just keep getting uglier for hedge funds. At first they just had a plan to pump GME to 1k and AMC to 100 then sell. Once hedge funds started going public they added 0’s to both those numbers.

They broke the law and screwed people over to prevent this from happening. I been saying this ever since restrictions went into place. :ufdup:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
People who found ways before the price was driven way up artificially based on zero fundamental reasoning made out. The folks who tailed once it became a story were late to the party, and got what was the likely outcome most folks with any knowledge of the market could foresee. They drowned

Which knowledge of the market predicted that brokers would completely halt the buying of stocks?

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
EtP8o_7XcAEVEe1

:mjgrin:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
you got any suggestion for good stock i should look into? i heard sava and wksh are good ones

AMC is gone make a comeback IMO with people wanting to go back out. It was down pre pandemic but it could easily see a spike when things open back up. It wasn’t wise to buy at 10+ this go around because of the manipulation that took place but it could easily surpass that whenever things open back up.

BLSP might be a nice long play :dame:

It’s around .017 right now. I wouldn’t buy right now but when it drop to a cent or less I’m def copping more.

NAKD actually has an ATH of over 3k if I’m not mistaken so if u got some shares I wouldn’t advise selling them at a loss.

You really should look into crypto if you haven’t already breh. Especially after all this bullshyt they pulled with market manipulation. Chainlink fluctuates between 20-25 and can see a 100+ by EOY.

BTC and ETH are expected to be huge.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Knowing they play by different rules than you do

ya I remember a poster in higher learning speculating the night before that they would outright stop the buying and selling of GME...they only stopped the buying tho...and crypto isn’t a safe haven either...it was actually easier to get money in 2017 before some banks, credit card companies and ultimately the SEC changed the game...but to be fair tho...despite being privy to this I still got greedy with AMC lol...it’s easy to get swept up in euphoria

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps

Your premise is correct but your reasoning is disingenuous.

People didn’t fail because they don’t know shyt bout the market. They failed because people who are supposed to be experts backed themselves into a corner so deeply that even people who don’t know shyt bout the market were able to get in and multiply their money in a matter of a week or 2.

It’s like someone who’s been playing Spades for decades playing against someone in their very first game getting destroyed by the rookie then start renigging to win while playing stupid like a renig isn’t a penalty. What’s even sadder is the one who’s been playing for decades had much better hands than the rookies but became so arrogant at a game they’re supposed to be experts in they got beat by someone who knows nothing about the game who was just throwing random cards out.

They didn’t do this with ingenious investment strategies, they did this by manipulating the market and breaking the law because they aren’t as good of investors as they thought they were.

:unimpressed: