The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
He's referring to the Janet Yellen conspiracy theories which are etched in bullshyt.

Why you protecting this bytch:what:, they got her on record she took a fukking $810,000 bribe from citadel capital who's behind this!!! You a plant nikka!!!:wtf: aint no conspiracy when it's fukking fact and you can google it!!!

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The halting of the buying of stocks didn’t immediately tank the market tho. Common sense was suggesting that they weren’t playing fair thus it was time to cut your losses (or for many at that point, collect your gains, even though they were more modest than what you had hoped). Instead, folks were swayed by Braveheart memes and “diamond hand” rallying cries and kept holding obvious losers. Some still are. :francis:

uhhh what? It was $400 on Wednesday, they halted trades Thursday morning soon as market opened... what are you talking about.. do people think we just forget shyt just a few days ago :russ:

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Why you protecting this bytch:what:, they got her on record she took a fukking $810,000 bribe from citadel capital who's behind this!!! You a plant nikka!!!:wtf: aint no conspiracy when it's fukking fact and you can google it!!!

The broad and her husband are famous influential millionaires but they took on a high risk highly visible conspiracy for 810k?! Does that make sense to you?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The broad and her husband are famous influential millionaires but they took on a high risk highly visible conspiracy for 810k?! Does that make sense to you?

Why would you TAKE a $810K payment from a shadowy financial conglomerate???:stopitslime: stop being stupid nikka you know how washington works... you too old to act stupid this shyt looks fugazi as is!!!

Daps
uhhh what? It was $400 on Wednesday, they halted trades Thursday morning soon as market opened... what are you talking about.. do people think we just forget shyt just a few days ago :russ:

The market didn’t tank immediately after they halted sales. It was decreasing and evident that the powers that be weren’t playing fair and people were still holding for no good reason at all. That was my only point.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The market didn’t tank immediately after they halted sales. It was decreasing and evident that the powers that be weren’t playing fair and people were still holding for no good reason at all. That was my only point.
Bro go straight to hell AMC went from $20 to $8

gamestop went from $480 to $280

on THURSDAY, the SAME DAY they halted trading. Do you not count a few hours as immediately??

why you coming on here lying??

mafukkas will lie about ANYTHING :mindblown:

Daps
Bro go straight to hell AMC went from $20 to $8

gamestop went from $480 to $280

within the first 2 hours

on THURSDAY

why you coming on here lying??
I’m not lying about anything... you’re in here looking to argue for the sake of arguing.

I’ll restate my point one more time, maybe this time you’ll get it:

Breh said “how were we supposed to know they weren’t playing fair” so I pointed out that even after they showed you they weren’t playing fair many (including the breh in question) were still shouting “hold hold hold”. Go look back at the posts from Monday of THIS week in this thread to see what I’m talking about. Dudes could have got out of GME over 200, but instead they watched it fall to 85 even after it was publicly apparent that they weren’t playing fair.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
These MF'ers on reddit are still talking about diamond hands at this point they have to be trolling.

:patrice: if they got substantial holdings with gamestop once it rebounds then they'll probably cash out... I've heard ALOT of people brought gamestop even as this shyt is cratering, Ithink they expect that momentum to slingshot the stock back up...I mean the hedge fund can't short this stock forever...:what: they have to let go sometime and allow the natural flow to take course...