The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
every time I look at AMC the shyt gets worse

tumblr_inline_pdoles0kMA1r3825d_400.jpg

I’m having a meltdown brehs. You nikkas told me all that diamond hands bullshyt
Man up lil' nikka:hhh:

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
What did people investing at the peak in companies that will be failing during a pandemic or changing media consumption think would happen? If you didn’t buy in low, and don’t know much about trading stocks in the first place you were just asking for trouble

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
What did people investing at the peak in companies that will be failing during a pandemic or changing media consumption think would happen? If you didn’t buy in low, and don’t know much about trading stocks in the first place you were just asking for trouble

Facts now would be the time to jump in at the lowest point because when and if it rebounds it could get you a nice profit...:ld: Buy low, Sell high...:francis: people taking too many unnecessary risks.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

They listened to people on reddit who have no idea what they were talking about, and thought this shyt was gonna go "to the moon".....

so it didnt matter when they bought in because in their mind it was gonna go to like 1k or some wild shyt.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
They listened to people on reddit who have no idea what they were talking about, and thought this shyt was gonna go "to the moon".....

so it didnt matter when they bought in because in their mind it was gonna go to like 1k or some wild shyt.
Warned em in one of the threads if you hadn’t already bought in, that ship has sailed. Especially if you don’t know much about day trading in general. You get in deep waters fast

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
If yall don't jump into CCIV before it merges with Lucid Motors(Plans to make luxury EV's you know Benz)

Once the news hit this stock hitting 100 easy

I ain't an financial advisor though

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City

Again.

Stop correlating this shyt to the pandemic when you literally have brokers manipulating their own way of working. THAT'S driving the stock down. They took the bball home with them as soon as they started losing.

Nobody who bought stock actually thinks physical game stores or cinemas are on the rise now :yeshrug:

Hedge funds were making millions off these struggling companies failing and retail investors found a way to flip that shyt back on them. It's somehow both simpler and more complex than "reddit bots tricked folk into investing".

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
If yall don't jump into CCIV before it merges with Lucid Motors(Plans to make luxury EV's you know Benz)

Once the news hit this stock hitting 100 easy

I ain't an financial advisor though

Eehhhhh nothings confirmed yet, I wouldn't suggest getting in a spac at 35 but hey. nikkas was gambling with these meme stocks maybe they'll gamble with this too