The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
every time I look at AMC the shyt gets worse

tumblr_inline_pdoles0kMA1r3825d_400.jpg

I’m having a meltdown brehs. You nikkas told me all that diamond hands bullshyt

how much did you spend???:dahell:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Shorting and contracting more stock than actually exists is what blows my mind. If that's legal, everything is wrong with that.
Financial institutions have been pulling tricks like this for centuries. Something else far more sinister will blow your mind. You wont even believe me when I tell you this.... Banks create money out of thin air everytime someone gets a loan, not only that they basically run up the bag 10 times on that money. Borrow 1k from the bank and they create 10k for their pockets :francis: in some countries it's as bad as 30 to 1. Borrow 1k and they create 30k out of thin air. The US Treasury only manufactures 5% of the money in circulation and the banks created the rest:ld:. They thrive on debt it's how they survive. If everyone paid their debts and owed nothing the global economy will crash there would be no more money. When the government presses them they be like "fukk with us and there will be no more money":ufdup:, keep talking and you gone bail us out bytch and we gone create the money to pay it back:mjlit:. Bankers are the biggest gangsters I swear to God.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
My teacher and I are HOT in class. This shyt is fukking crazy.