The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
eth is not a bad buy i hold eth personally
So why did you say it was foolish when I copped? I made bands off of DOGE so it was house money.

could careless that it dips because I bought a lot earlier so my average is good :patrice:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
listen it's good that you are supporting people to make money but you are just got into investing and you are throwing around stocks and crypto people are sheep and are going to end up loosing money blindly following you

I appreciate her enthusiasm but she was literally just promoting GME last week...glad she eventually came to her senses and saw it for what it was but ppl need to be careful giving “advice” while they’re still learning on the fly

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Could have flipped that on some real plays waste of cash. Might as well lit it on fire

Ain't no such thing as real plays on the Stock Market breh. shyt is gambling, you gotta be a full time day trader to really make money. Brehs happy because they stock went up 50 cent:mjlol:

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why did you say it was foolish when I copped?

could careless that it dips because I bought a lot earlier so my average is good :patrice:
then good you sound like you know what you're doing but @idontposthereanymore has literally said in this thread she only got into investing recently (nothing wrong with that) and is name dropping stocks and cryptos some which is almost at damn near ath.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I appreciate her enthusiasm but she was literally just promoting GME last week...glad she eventually came to her senses and saw it for what it was but ppl need to be careful giving “advice” while they’re still learning on the fly

I wasn’t promoting it as a hold though lmfao

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Last week I bought AMC, NAKD and SNDL. All three are in the red.

I bought in on AMC at $18 a share. That shyt is now selling at $8.50 a share.

DAMN!!!!

Breh I own 417shares averaging at 14.87.

While I didn't expect the manipulation fukkery to continue until..well now, I'm not worried. The shares aren't being sold en masse, the volume is staying the same yet the price has gone down and people are restricted from buying more stocks.

That's straight up manipulation to try and scare everyone into selling - which isn't happening yet. This manipulation can't go on forever and the stock will bounce back.

Like someone said earlier the AMC pattern is EXACTLY the same as the GME.

I still have faith.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its a shyt stock from a shyt company. Anyone with even half ass stock trading experience will run from GME as it's a stinker long term. The Gamestop corporation simply isn't worth enough and doesn't have the capital for such a huge stock price. They are closing stores by the day and nobody trades in used games anymore.

at the end of the day it’s really that simple...ppl fell in love with the “romantic” notion of the big guy vs the little guy...the little guy just saw an opportunity brewing to capitalize on big guys battling it out and got in the mix to make some money out of it...at least the smart ones did

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't believe we got Debo'd by these rich hedge fund fakkits.
tenor.gif

:francis: