The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
It’s dropping because of manipulation not because people are actually selling. If anything that should be even more reason not to sell because it’s a self inflicted loss AND you give the same people coordinating your loss a victory
Its a shyt stock from a shyt company. Anyone with even half ass stock trading experience will run from GME as it's a stinker long term. The Gamestop corporation simply isn't worth enough and doesn't have the capital for such a huge stock price. They are closing stores by the day and nobody trades in used games anymore.

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have no idea lmfaoooo i’m just getting into investing
Nah, he should’ve waited for a dip tho, it’s just surpassed all time high

listen it's good that you are supporting people to make money but you are just got into investing and you are throwing around stocks and crypto people are sheep and are going to end up loosing money blindly following you

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
listen it's good that you are supporting people to make money but you are just got into investing and you are throwing around stocks and crypto people are sheep and are going to end up loosing money blindly following you

Explain why ETH is foolish

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Its a shyt stock from a shyt company. Anyone with even half ass stock trading experience will run from GME as it's a stinker long term. The Gamestop corporation simply isn't worth enough and doesn't have the capital for such a huge stock price. They are closing stores by the day and nobody trades in used games anymore.

The whole reason people shot the price up is because it was a company going down, nobody in this thread was expecting GameStop to do anything but go out of business.

That’s the whole reason it got short sold and all this happened in the first place :gucci:

You really thought u was dropping knowledge. If people hold and don’t panic, it can still go up. Why you think they still restricting the amount of shares you can get? They know if they remove that it’s hitting a few thousand easily.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
man I still dont understand why the stock market closes at 4pm when I thought they closed at 6:30pm...:what:

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mark Cuban put the battery in nikkas backs and gave it one last hurrah. I got this GME dropping by 100% every day until its back where its supposed to be.