The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
All the stocks that Reddit thread recommended are in the red today, all my other shyt is green. Yall think we've been played? The weirdest thing about that thread is there's not 1 descent underlying stock recommended and its ran by bots.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
All the stocks that Reddit thread recommended are in the red today, all my other shyt is green. Yall think we've been played? The weirdest thing about that thread is there's not 1 descent underlying stock recommended and its ran by bots.

Should have just focused on GME AMC NAKD etc and don’t be scared into selling especially at a loss

We been told y’all those hedge funds infiltrated that thread with other recommendations to make people sell their shares of the stocks they were losing on :ufdup:

A lot of people still holding, the price dipping because of market manipulation to scare people into selling and a lot of posters in this thread falling for it despite days of us telling them what was going on :snoop:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Breh that shyt is down $100 today and will continue to drop it's a wrap.

It’s dropping because of manipulation not because people are actually selling. If anything that should be even more reason not to sell because it’s a self inflicted loss AND you give the same people coordinating your loss a victory

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I bought the dip at $90 and made profit at $136. :martin:

you didn’t make shyt unless you sold it...your portfolio number just grew...and that doesn’t stop what he said from ultimately being true...it will experience occasionally bounces but it’s going down at this point