The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
This is a ladder...

They're spamming this shyt...wild blatant stock manipulation...
zaidhlrju2f61.jpg

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
So I'm randomly looking up different stocks and find SAVA. Cassava Sciences. On 1/8 it was $8.30. Today it opened up at $28, now it's $56.

How is this shyt happening?:dwillhuh:
That stock doubled today on positive results from its Alzheimer study. The money has already been made on this one. Looking for penny stocks in the medical field can pay off if it's the right niche.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is a ladder...

They're spamming this shyt...wild blatant stock manipulation...
zaidhlrju2f61.jpg

I gotta admit its impressive how easily they killed this movement....

This shyt never stood a chance. In hindsight we were warned that this wasnt going to end well. They literally told us, take those little profits and run. Whoever didnt listen is hurting right now, because you are so far in the red that you have to hold.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I gotta admit its impressive how easily they killed this movement....

This shyt never stood a chance. In hindsight we were warned that this wasnt going to end well. They literally told us, take those little profits and run. Whoever didnt listen is hurting right now, because you are so far in the red that you have to hold.
The big blow was RH...

60 million users couldn't buy anymore...

Transfers to other brokerages take days to come through and most simply don't care enough to go through that...

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
The fact this insane level of shorting going on right now is not illegal is just baffling...

It's blatant stock manipulation...

It's really incredible, and I'm a bit :hhh:at some brehs in here who seem giddy as fukk that it's happening.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The fact this insane level of shorting going on right now is not illegal is just baffling...

It's blatant stock manipulation...

Citadel Capital has the treasury secretary in their pocket breh...:why: Of course they gonna get away with it and robinhood will be the fall guy...